• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boggi

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. That is a nice tie....

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am jealous. I love their stuff.

Ranjeev

Reaction score
I was in Italy in the summer and visited a couple of Boggi stores. Love the stuff and fairly cheap as well. I ended up getting a few shirts, sweaters and ties. I wish I had bought more stuff now. Next time.

Btw, the Boggi outlets have great prices (ties were 14 euros and dress shirts were 30 euros-I think it was 30, maybe 25).

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
this is one of the stores I'm really looking forward to checking out when I'm in Rome come Xmas time

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went online to pick up the address and looked at some of their suits. At around 500 euros, paying with dollars, they aren't cheap. But any comments on quality? Fused, half canvas? Better than RL Polo, about the same, or worse?

lambert

Reaction score
I don't know anything about the quality of their suits. I saw them in Siena and they were nice. I think their shirts are a (very) good deal
However, I've heard they have outsourced some of their production outside of Italy (and outside of Europe)

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello from Roma. I am still here. Went to Boggi yesterday. Very nicely designed classic stuff but not as cheap as I had hoped. Tuxedo, or 'Smoking' was 500 euros and the quality was not very good. Suits about the same. Shirts were pretty cheap. Ties were 30 to 40 euros and quite nice. May stop back for one or two. I did get a suede belt, but that will probably be it. Their trousers are the real deal. I saw some made by Incotex (cotton, $150) and Mabitex (wool, around $160). If I was not already loaded for trousers I would have bought a few.

Davide Cenci is gorgeous, but the one thing I really wanted was a Marinella woven cashmere tie at 105 euros. Yikes. Left empty handed but may go back.

Went to Eredi Pisano tonight on the way to dinner and they had some suits for the same price as Boggi. I may be picking up a light grey with brown stripe and brown suede elbow patches tomorrow. A little ridiculous, but very nice for the price.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Glad to see your enjoying Rome. Make sure, if you haven't already, to stop by Santoni.

C&A

Reaction score
Their new online shop is up and running since a few days. World wide shipping. Rather limited selection of products though.

http://shop.boggi.com/

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by C&A
Their new online shop is now up and running since a few days. World wide shipping. Rather limited selection of products though.

http://shop.boggi.com/

Is she wearing a collar/lapel less jacket? Sort of like a cardigan:

mishon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
Is she wearing a collar/lapel less jacket? Sort of like a cardigan:

No clue, but she is hot!
inlove.gif

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well, the online selection is absolutely snooze-worthy.

NorCal_1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they are rumored to be opening a store in NYC sometime soon, so maybe the Italian forum members can ask for us and see what they've heard

p.s. very slim fitting trousers on the pairs they do have for sale (see ankles)

PG010002_medium.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads