• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoreman1782
drizzt, I feel like if I stare at that pattern for awhile, I might see a schooner.

That's not a schooner, it's a sailboat.

ties@thedepot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cielo
IMG_5301c.jpg
polo thrift shirt rb6 kc

I love that jacket. what season is it from? also, are those B&W speakers in the background?

Brutus

Reaction score
Catching up:

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Brutus, dig the flyers, dunno about a white sweatshirt (is it white?) but the cut works. How is it unbuttoned?
The hoodie is more of a cream/off white color. I'm color blind so we'll just go with that guess. I'll try the buttons undone sometime. They were there so I buttoned them.

berlin report;926464 said:
I, for one, would like to state that I do not envy Maharlika and his life one single bit.QUOTE]
To set this straight, from what we know of Maharlika is that he has kickin outfits nearly everyday of something totally different AND he has time to take a drive to the sunny beach. Free time and overly sufficient funds sound like a good time to me.

Originally Posted by totally epic
That's because no one would want to wear that ****.
That T is just wrong.

Originally Posted by ties@thedepot
I love that jacket. what season is it from? also, are those B&W speakers in the background?
Paradigms?

Seattle sun today!
SC3-5-08Sml.jpg

CoNZ
SC
Alden

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
3608picah6.jpg

Christ, at least button up your pants post-pre-work sex before snapping a photo.

Made you look, didn't I?
devil.gif
BUSTED.

Don't know why but the last few pages have made my day. Reading them have been liking seeing everyone in on the same inside joke.

bant

Reaction score
i think jason's haircut goes perfectly with the subtle skin / retro/mod looks he pulls off with precision (no ****)

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Jason, I don't mean any offense by this, but I think with slightly longer hair and different sunglasses you could look seriously ******* awesome.

uh, thanks ?

I don't wear these sunglasses out...they're a beater pair I just wear in my car when I drive. My real life sunglasses are pretty awesome, at least imo

I just got a haircut so it's normally longer...but not sure what kind of hairstyle you're referring to that could make me more awesome than I already am. Not even sure if the world could handle that much seriously seriousness

But I'm not too into 'currently cool/trendy' haircuts. I shaved my head to a #1 crop for 12 years, then sported a pompadour for another 6 or 7...now I just do something that's no mess no fuss. I've toyed with going back to the pomp but I like not using so much pomade as I used to.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
And definitely with some eyeshadow. Lipgloss, too, perhaps?

Substitute the trousers for a dress and bam! Look who's got a date to the prom.

you have me mistaken for Saucemaster
devil.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
But I'm not too into 'currently cool/trendy' haircuts. I shaved my head to a #1 crop for 12 years, then sported a pompadour for another 6 or 7...now I just do something that's no mess no fuss. I've toyed with going back to the pomp but I like not using so much pomade as I used to.

Oh hell, we NEED pics of this ****!

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
you have me mistaken for Saucemaster
devil.gif

I was thinking the same thing, except for the part about the longer hair.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Oh hell, we NEED pics of this ****!

lol, I'll post an oldie rockabilly pic when I get home. One of my first couple avatars on here was a pic of me in a pomp from 2002ish, right before I cut it into its current incarnation

but it's not like I was Johnny fuckin Suede or anything....just your classic traditional "elvis" rockabilly pomp

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
lol, I'll post an oldie rockabilly pic when I get home. One of my first couple avatars on here was a pic of me in a pomp from 2002ish, right before I cut it into its current incarnation

but it's not like I was Johnny fuckin Suede or anything....just your classic traditional "elvis" rockabilly pomp

Are we talking a pseudo-pomp or a full-on "Setzer from '84 Stray Cats" pomp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics