(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Are we talking a pseudo-pomp or a full-on "Setzer from '84 Stray Cats" pomp?

shit, Setzer never had a real pompadour...that was some kind of 80s glam-abilly weirdness.

this is the Johnny Suede (cool and weird movie, Brad pitt's first) pomp that I DID NOT have

[​IMG]

It was more like this, tho I never look that good

[​IMG]

2. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

And to set this straight for the last time, and I don't even know why I'm bothering because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret this, I meant that I envied Maharlika. Should I have added an emoticon like[​IMG] or[​IMG] so it was clear that I was being sarcastic when I said I didn't envy him? Not to say that he wants to be envied, which I doubt he does. I feel like I'm running around in circles. I hope we can put this to rest, because it has stopped snowing and I no longer feel like driving down the PCH[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

I hope we can put this to rest, because it has stopped snowing and I no longer feel like driving down the PCH[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Not so fast, buddy. You can't wriggle out of it that easy. It's not snowing here, either, but I'm pretty sure I'd still very much enjoy driving up and down the PCH for a while.

4. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

And to set this straight for the last time, and I don't even know why I'm bothering because I'm pretty sure I'm gonna regret this, I meant that I envied Maharlika. Should I have added an emoticon like[​IMG] or[​IMG] so it was clear that I was being sarcastic when I said I didn't envy him? Not to say that he wants to be envied, which I doubt he does. I feel like I'm running around in circles. I hope we can put this to rest, because it has stopped snowing and I no longer feel like driving down the PCH[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    I don't know...There's still that lingering feeling that you hate him and his PCH-driving guts. Could be wrong.

5. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

^dont worry Berlin, not everyone misunderstands the obvious...

6. berlin report

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Lot of penis envy happening lately

8. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

Pricilla fucking Presley was on my Southwest flight from Vegas to Burbank on Sunday. She looked so weird - she's a plastic surgery disaster if I ever saw one.

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

Will someone please post a fit. This thread is getting lazier than the "Stuff that Beaners Like" thread.

10. berlin report

I love you both. Full homo.
    Forgot to add this.[​IMG]
    I promise not to post again until I post a fit.

11. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

And to think, just a simple emoticon could have prevented all of us from getting on the emotional rollercoaster that these past few pages have been. If this doesn't all get straightened out soon I'm going to cut myself...

...I think (hope) everyone knew you were being sarcastic.

12. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

And definitely with some eyeshadow. Lipgloss, too, perhaps? Substitute the trousers for a dress and bam! Look who's got a date to the prom.
    ouch also it's just preference, you still look awesome GS [​IMG]

13. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Thanks, guys, though, uh... "rubs me in all the right spots" is creeping me out a little. [​IMG]

But I love it when you hit the sweet spot, Saucey. [​IMG]

Whoooaa on-topic! Typical day for me, no new clothes, imbibing liquor far too early in the day. It IS however almost warm in Michigan, yay! The nigh-permanent layer of snow is retreating from whence it came.

[​IMG]

14. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

15. bye4now122

bye4now122 Senior member

Was that taken today? I'm in Michigan too and we got dumped on, like 5 or 6 inches. I'm in Grosse Pointe, near Detroit...

I will say it is rather warm outside, especially in the sun. I posted my waywt on the last page, and when I was outside in the sun I didn't even need the jacket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.