Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kitonbrioni, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

thanks Maharlika - i've always wanted to own a plaid snap button western shirt but could never find one in colors i feel comfortable wearing. So when i saw this shirt at Isetan i snapped it up right away (no pun intended). The coolest thing about it was it came scented, went out for a night of smoky clubbing, when i got back to the hotel it still smelled like perfume.

2. braidkid

braidkid Senior member

oh man, obviously you missed the awesome "advice" i got once upon a time about how i look like shit, so i've been pretty uninsipred to post since then. also i need a better spot to take pix. i should go borrow maharlika's/baron's wall. [​IMG] i could be the project; after all, i'm just trying to fulfill my duties as the mascot.

well, it's probably cause most guys are just jealous, it's lonely being at the top.

SF is like a view into everyone's perfect little world. Whether it's Who's or Baron's sunset views, Maharlika's view of the beach and bright sunlit wall, the streets of Berlin in BR's posts, the spring like weather in FadetoBlack's local, or the bright sunny skies of jpgm's outback......it all just makes me want to be there.

But really, the sun will be out in Seattle today so all will be well. Now I just need more money for clothes [​IMG]

3. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

fade to black I don't know if you're into fragrances but check out "Fumerie Turque" by Serge Lutens. That description you just made sounds like a it. Serge Lutens got the inspiration from a tobacco/cigar shop in Istanbul. Ha ha!

4. berlin report

berlin report Senior member

No, no, no! I wasn't dumping it on you. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. I meant no offense. I was actually just being silly. I had a bad morning and I thought wouldn't it be nice to just be driving down the PCH instead of walking in the slush at 8 am. It was all just a joke and wishful thinking. No more, no less.

5. hayzum

hayzum Senior member

6. jet

jet Persian Bro

^I wish she would post more often.

7. Soph

Soph Senior member

[​IMG]

^ Nice

8. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

FTB, I like the shirt, but I think the outfit really comes together when you roll up the sleeves (as in the smoking picture).

Today, with a random snapshot from the other night because I forgot to snap one today:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ben Sherman harrington--snagged for cheap thanks to the tip in the G9 thread
    H&M polo
    Levis 514 cords
    Old pair of well-worn J&M brogues that I've been wearing more recently. I'm not sure why I stopped wearing them, they're quite nicely beat up.

9. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

Sauce, nice job on the Harrington. I really like that one, I think it's the next best thing to a Baracuta. You look like "one of us" [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trovata sweater knit polo
    agnes b jacket
    Lucky belt
    April 77 jean
    PSxTriumph boot

10. Black Cherry

Black Cherry Senior member

Sauce, I usually don't have much to say about your fits because they're uniformly excellent, but this last one rubs me in all the right spots. Diggin' the hell out of it, 'specially the shoes.

11. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

polo
    thrift shirt
    rb6
    kc

That jacket is rad.

12. thejuice

thejuice Active Member

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums and the whole fashion scene. I used to wear hollister and A&F but now I am looking to upgrade my fashion and make some changes. I had a question I like saucemaster's t's and other t's their length is just right. How do you guys do that, is it tailored?

I have long legs and short torso, so any T's I get hit too low in my opinion!! I have some H&M v-necks in small and they hit below my jean pockets (APC rescues thanks to the forum). Any help would be good, and I will soon start to post pics for critique. Not just ready yet LOL

13. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

Sauce, nice job on the Harrington. I really like that one, I think it's the next best thing to a Baracuta. You look like "one of us" [​IMG]

Sauce, I usually don't have much to say about your fits because they're uniformly excellent, but this last one rubs me in all the right spots. Diggin' the hell out of it, 'specially the shoes.

Thanks, guys, though, uh... "rubs me in all the right spots" is creeping me out a little. [​IMG]

That jacket is rad.

+1, cielo, I really like that jacket.

Hi guys,

I am new to these forums and the whole fashion scene. I used to wear hollister and A&F but now I am looking to upgrade my fashion and make some changes. I had a question I like saucemaster's t's and other t's their length is just right. How do you guys do that, is it tailored?

I have long legs and short torso, so any T's I get hit too low in my opinion!! I have some H&M v-necks in small and they hit below my jean pockets (APC rescues thanks to the forum). Any help would be good, and I will soon start to post pics for critique. Not just ready yet LOL

Better to post questions like this in the Quick Questions Thread.

14. Maharlika

Maharlika Senior member

GetSmart and Saucemaster= Top notch as usual.[​IMG] Nice shot of Philly, Sauce!

15. asobu

asobu Senior member

fade to black: I didn't really feel that fit when I saw that first pic, but, the second picture makes it all look amazing. Interesting to note how hard it is to capture the feel of an outfit in a single picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.