• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Heh, I'm not part of anonymous and as you can see I wasn't worried about my identity. It was overall a fun experience. I'm not militant against Scientology but it's fun to get together and have a good old fashioned peaceful protest every once in a while.

"I don't know what that's all about"--Reporter
This just doesn't seem very professional to me. Also, the dubbing sounds odd when he says "anonymous as in anyone and it's everyone."

Not Carl

Reaction score
Speed Henley Helmut Lang Sweater Ted Baker Cashmere Hoody APC Jacket 45RPM's Walter Steiger Boots
2lsh63a.jpg

redgrail

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xchen = anonymous. Hide your myspace pages and get a dog!
Not Carl - awesome. layering. awesome. what 45rpms are those? sorahikos?
berlin - Nice. I actually like it better with the jacket open for some reason. what jeans are you wearing?

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Foggy and chilly today, just came back from the Museum.
92920927.jpg

Corduroy jacket- J. Lindeberg
Pants- Yohji Yamamoto
Sweater- Ann D
Boots- Dolce and Gabbanna
Scent- Czech and Speake "CUBA' Limited Edition

Surfrider

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late, but....
Originally Posted by JoelF
p1010628abl7.jpg
p1010662yh8.jpg

...you're one scary-looking son of a *****. You'd look awesome with some really dark jeans (cuffed!), a wallet chain, maybe some chunkier, black footwear... I'm not suggesting you go everybody's favorite "goth ninja" route, but I'd bet you could pull off a biker- or hardcore-influenced look really, realy well. The shaved head and scruff looks good on you, too.
fing02[1].gif
PS:
Cute! What's her/his name?

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
I realize my bandana looked contrived, but we ended up somewhere where having it could have come in handy. I also ended up on the news.

at 0:44 I come walking up to the right of the guy talking. Everyone was looking contrived in bandanas. Probably the worst thing bant could ever imagine. Also, there were at least 200 protestors, not 50.

That was the protest down in Dunwoody, right? I was tryin to make it down there, but couldn't due to work . Really wish I could have made it. People have gotten incredibly lazy and won't even voice their opinions anymore....

I'll stay out of the bandana discussion, I don't think that would go anywhere useful...

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dsholmes1
Calee
Kicking Mule Rockers...a fresh pair
Maharishi Aysm Day shoe

Pics? Love to see how the Rockers fit on you and the Maharishi. Thanks. I don't see too many Maharishi in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads