• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

watch replica recs

suitntieguy

Reaction score
The whole post on the rolex got me thinking I am in need of about 4 more watches. I have one real nice watch but can't justify spending 5K+x4 at this time. But if I can pick up my needs at 150 per until I can drop another 20-40K it would save me the pain of wanting. Does anyone knwo a good reputuble source for replica watches. (not rolex though, like IWC and such)? Thanks

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
go away

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
go away

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hmmm, i just went through all 28 of suitntieguy's posts and don't see any reason why Socal and haganah need to be jerks - am I missing something?

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suitntieguy
The whole post on the rolex got me thinking I am in need of about 4 more watches. I have one real nice watch but can't justify spending 5K+x4 at this time. But if I can pick up my needs at 150 per until I can drop another 20-40K it would save me the pain of wanting. Does anyone knwo a good reputuble source for replica watches. (not rolex though, like IWC and such)? Thanks

timezone is what i've heard, but i'm not a watch person.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
hmmm, i just went through all 28 of suitntieguy's posts and don't see any reason why Socal and haganah need to be jerks - am I missing something?
You should go away too.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy

You kidding me? The guy is purposely looking to buy counterfeitwatches; might as well asked us for recommendations for fake Lobbs(remember those?), fake Kiton, fake Hermes tie etc.

Oh and I agree that the 2 named members are jerks of gigantic proportion... It doesn't mean they don't have a point.
laugh.gif

jeskali

Reaction score
i agree. wearing a fake is beyond poseur, its really bad taste. why do you need 5 watches? buy one nice one, and when you can afford another get it. life is not about showing off and pretending to be something you are not. be honest and true to yourself and you will be a lot happier.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
You kidding me? The guy is purposely looking to buy counterfeitwatches; might as well asked us for recommendations for fake Lobbs(remember those?), fake Kiton, fake Hermes tie etc. Oh and I agree that the 2 named members are jerks of gigantic proportion... It doesn't mean they don't have a point.
laugh.gif

You should go away too. I like this. It's my new response to everything. Go away!
smile.gif
I hear timezone is the place to go for fake watches people!!! Go away to timezone!

suitntieguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeskali
i agree. wearing a fake is beyond poseur, its really bad taste. why do you need 5 watches? buy one nice one, and when you can afford another get it. life is not about showing off and pretending to be something you are not. be honest and true to yourself and you will be a lot happier.

now see that is a better way of stating a point. From the rolex post I read into a couple posts that seemed to offer a replica as another viable route. I have no problem being true to thy self, believe me. If it is frowned upon then I will keep my comments in regards to this to myself. But that no way excuses people from acting in poor taste. My fashion sense nor motives have never been questioned by anyone anytime anywhere. I have nothing to prove, but I do deteste when men try and dress like gentleman and yet act like little children. Go ahead socal and haganah, take your ball and go home. If those comments are an example of the value you add I don't need your comments anyhow.

To the rest that said the same thing in better taste. thank you.

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suitntieguy
now see that is a better way of stating a point. From the rolex post I read into a couple posts that seemed to offer a replica as another viable route. I have no problem being true to thy self, believe me. If it is frowned upon then I will keep my comments in regards to this to myself. But that no way excuses people from acting in poor taste. My fashion sense nor motives have never been questioned by anyone anytime anywhere. I have nothing to prove, but I do deteste when men try and dress like gentleman and yet act like little children. Go ahead socal and haganah, take your ball and go home. If those comments are an example of the value you add I don't need your comments anyhow. To the rest that said the same thing in better taste. thank you.
You go home now!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member