• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Comcast's predatory billing practices if you choose to leave them. You can leave them, but you won't like the ordeal.

Oh, this isn't pissing me off, but I am scratching my head here. Guy in my office has a shiny black SUV with 120,000 miles, and he's complaining about his transmission. I ask when's the last time he changed his trans fluid? He hasn't. Then he complains that the shop down the street wants $100 to change his trans fluid. Huh? Have you priced a new transmission on this shiny black SUV lately? You know the one for which you're still upside-down? Hello???

Simple freakin' economics here, people. If you can't afford to pay the shop, you'd better budget for some wrenches and a service manual or move in next to a mechanic.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also pissing me off: crappy courier services. When I say "rush" I don't mean "by all means, make a few other stops if they're sorta on the way. Sure, 'by 11am' can be loosely interpreted to mean 'sometime today.'" Asshole.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Comcast. We pay for the sports package so I can watch soccer. This includes both FSC and GolTV. Today I can get FSC but the GolTV screen says that I'm not subscribed. How can their computers recognize that I pay for the sports package and then transmit a contradictory signal? When I call to enquire, the customer service rep I am connected to, mysteriously has her computer "refreshing" so she has no access to any information. Then why did you pick up the phone? Let someone else answer it. I ask her to transfer me to a CS rep who has a working computer. She can't do that--not technically possible. So I ask her to transfer me to her "supervisor". She says she can't, but that she can transfer me to her "manager." WTF? Same person, obviously dumb-ass. Ugh. **** CS.

b

I've been paying for cable for four months, at least, without getting any picture. I never get around to calling them to fix it because I don't want to deal with making an appointment.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
My sister got a new Range Rover and I'm stuck with a taxi cab and subway.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
My sister got a new Range Rover and I'm stuck with a taxi cab and subway.

musicboohoo[1].gif

Jon.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who can't sit through a two-hour concert without constantly sending and receiving text messages on their mobiles. I had to tell some guy to put his blackberry away at a concert last night because the glare from it kept flashing in my eyes.

Whoever effing invented effing SMSing is a bigger douchebag than anybody who might win our SF DB poll.

Magster

Reaction score
Originally Posted by California Dreamer
People who can't sit through a two-hour concert without constantly sending and receiving text messages on their mobiles. I had to tell some guy to put his blackberry away at a concert last night because the glare from it kept flashing in my eyes.

Whoever effing invented effing SMSing is a bigger douchebag than anybody who might win our SF DB poll.

Don't blame the blackberry. Blame the parents.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Non stop loud chatter coming from a bunch of Latino males at my GYM.
Can they ever stfu?

People who clear their throat or cough in the middle of the musical performance instead of waiting for a pause or intermission.
******* peasants.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
Non stop loud chatter coming from a bunch of Latino males at my GYM.
Can they ever stfu?

People who clear their throat or cough in the middle of the musical performance instead of waiting for a pause or intermission.
******* peasants.

Just use gypsy tears on them.

London House Milan is only open by appt only! Friggin' Mariano Rubinacci...

Overdesigned Italian design hotels... especially their overdesigned restrooms...

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People walking slow in the mall. The mall is not the place to take a casual stroll when you have people like me rushing to get down to Nordstrom.

JB

douchebo baggins

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
People walking slow in the mall. The mall is not the place to take a casual stroll when you have people like me rushing to get down to Nordstrom. JB
You were eager to get to Nordstrom?
confused.gif
That is rather douchey.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Does this mean I win the prize?

JB

There can be only one.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People walking slow in the mall. The mall is not the place to take a casual stroll when you have people like me rushing to get down to Nordstrom.

JB

JB, I feel for you. My wife and I have been in the Annapolis mall more times than I can count, waiting behind these mosey-ing MFs who will not speed up. Damn people, I don't want to waste my life in this mall. (Though it is much nicer now that they've expanded.)

b

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics