• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What does it mean when a girl "meows" at you?

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I was walking along thinking about the principles of Emersonian Transcendentalism when some college chick out of no where biked past me and "meowed" at me. She made the kind of noise that cats make when you kick one in the stomach to get off your sofa. I didn't know how to respond. I was like, "wow, crazy butch!"

Those who know more crazy chicks than I do please decode this form of communication. What did she try to say?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Her ***** likes you.

Coho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DarkWorm,

Talking to you sometimes give me the felling that I'm talking to a transvestite. I know you're a guy but imageries of female genitalia and breasts always pop up.
crackup[1].gif

Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Her ***** likes you.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coho
DarkWorm,

Talking to you sometimes give me the felling that I'm talking to a transvestite. I know you're a guy but imageries of female genitalia and breasts always pop up.
crackup[1].gif

Actually, I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You should have made a "rawr" sound back. You failed.

pg34

Reaction score
It means she has Tourette's

c3cubed

Reaction score
So I was walking along thinking about the principles of Emersonian Transcendentalism when some college chick out of no where biked past me and "meowed" at me. She made the kind of noise that cats make when you kick one in the stomach to get off your sofa. I didn't know how to respond. I was like, "wow, crazy butch!"

Those who know more crazy chicks than I do please decode this form of communication. What did she try to say?

***** Galore.
marchal.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

It was Alanis Morrisette. The translation of the "meow" is, roughly, "Whoa dood, do you know what the fook has happened to my career? I sure don't!"

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She means you're hot and she'll be your tigress.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
It was Alanis Morrisette. The translation of the "meow" is, roughly, "Whoa dood, do you know what the fook has happened to my career? I sure don't!"

Completely random, yet hilarious.

Kwilkinson approved.

Karo

Reaction score

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Just a random thing. Girls do it all the time, especially now, not sure if it makes them feel liberated, in control, whatever. I'm sure it's a hoot for them, like the wolf whistle is for potbellied construction workers.
If you see her again and she does it, great. Things to consider -
If she does it again, she probably likes you or is just one of the many girls that likes to flirt. Which leads into -
Do you want to hook up with a girl that makes cat noises at random guys?
If you do, think of something clever to say back, preferably on the other side of the creepy scale as "Here kittykitty"

Just my opinion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads