• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frittata

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
shot a couple weekends ago.....me and the fiancee pre-Wedding photos taken on Lambretta TV200 me wearing: Fred Perry OCBD vintage tie Thick as Thieves cardigan Moschino trousers Vass Budapester Paul Smith sunglasses her wearing: Forever 21 40s style jumper Nanette Lepore shirt Lulu Guinness ballet flats vintage sunglasses
jasoncathielambrettarl8.jpg

wonderful how your fiancee keeps her hand in the first pic... with grace miss my girl...

kallun

Reaction score
shot a couple weekends ago.....me and the fiancee pre-Wedding photos taken on Lambretta TV200

me wearing:
Fred Perry OCBD
vintage tie
Thick as Thieves cardigan
Moschino trousers
Vass Budapester
Paul Smith sunglasses

her wearing:
Forever 21 40s style jumper
Nanette Lepore shirt
Lulu Guinness ballet flats
vintage sunglasses

Very nice pic! You look great together!

/TKL

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Blast from the recent past.
Meeting with one of our biggest accounts.
smile.gif

Thom Browne navy jacket w/ constrast stitching
Thom Browne grey/blue/white micro plaid SIC shirt
Thom Browne grey glenplaid tie
Thom Browne grey wool trousers
Thom Browne brown wingtips
(using and old pic; but, added white square)
thommix002.jpg

soulstylist

Reaction score
...congarts, Jason - you seem to be a great couple with even greater taste...
...and of course I love the fact that you let the nice Lammy take part.

...when I asked my soon to become wife wether she'd marry me, she got a few red roses, but more importantly a red Lambretta DL/GP 150 - well - she said 'yes'....

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rzi
I want a pair.

Do it!

Originally Posted by bsyde82
saucemaster,

how long have you had your pbj's? they appear to be pretty well broken in...i've had mine since march and they're still somewhat unbroken in, although i go thru periods where i didnt wear it all

Since December, but I only wear them about once or twice a week, so that's the equivalent of about two to three months of "normal" wear. I walk (or bike) about five miles a day on average, and that's pretty much all the wear you see.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
thanks for the comments...

Jet and Who, don't worry fellas, I have 2 pockets for you nigs to hold onto. Fortune Cookie nookie is yours anytime you wants

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes Playing: Im Not by Panda Bear from the record Person Pitch

AA x APC (NS) 31" x Paul Smith

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
thanks for the comments...

Jet and Who, don't worry fellas, I have 2 pockets for you nigs to hold onto. Fortune Cookie nookie is yours anytime you wants

Jet, my fortune in Jas' pocket reads "Don't be surprised if things come up short." What was your fortune?

Originally Posted by berlin report
DSCN7523.jpg

Nice fit but I love the color of that cardigan, especially how it compliments the boots so well.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Solid as usual, Berlin. Do you dye your hair that color? It's consistently some of the coolest hair in this thread, I think it really adds to all your pics that it's always precisely in place just like the details of your fits.

cielo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hrvatsko
am i the only one that thinks the stacking on those jeans is way too much?

ps- are those bongo drums behind you?

pps- is that bottom component a sony S7000 dvd player? i have one of those
smile.gif

yep, i've got short legs. i was originally going to hem 2-3", but i'm a little indifferent now. chainstitching machine is around the corner if i change my mind.

yes, bongos that are no longer used. replaced by wii-motes.

yes, s7000 - first gen dvd! hopefully a 5910 will come and replace it.
___

^i like the outfit, berlin.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini

Nice fit but I love the color of that cardigan, especially how it compliments the boots so well.

Danke, mein Bruder. Yes, I find oxblood has more depth than chocolate.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Brian278
Solid as usual, Berlin. Do you dye your hair that color? It's consistently some of the coolest hair in this thread, I think it really adds to all your pics that it's always precisely in place just like the details of your fits.
laugh.gif
Thanks! No, I don't colour my hair. Its just my genes + age. I've had grey hair since my early twenties. Some people tell me to have it darkened so I'd look younger. I really don't mind looking my age so I just leave it the way it is.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
No, I don't colour my hair. Its just my genes + age. I've had grey hair since my early twenties. Some people tell me to have it darkened so I'd look younger. I really don't mind looking my age so I just leave it the way it is.

Whatever you do, don't color it. Those people are morons with no taste. (Oops--I hope "those people" aren't, uh, close friends or family members.) The hair is awesome. If my hair was that color, I'd actually let it grow out.

Today (fear the slouch):
wayw0919.jpg

wayw0919back.jpg

Old jacket I got years ago from H&M
RRDS, tailored
Bronx boots

I rarely wear these RRDS anymore, and this might be the last time in a while--I expect the 5EPs to fit very similar to these, but with a shorter back rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads