• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpgm

Reaction score
1410709953_c9113e14ac_o.jpg

nike blazer
APC stretch new cure
gorman t
AA cardigan
thomas meihofer ring
chanel eyes

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
DSCN7523.jpg

Beautiful, love it. Totally my style. The cuffing makes it just modern enough while retaining the original Coca-Cola flavour!

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpgm
i wish i was a baller.

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her !

kallun

Reaction score
Velour by Nostalgi back-buttoned cardigan
Scarf thingy
Iron Army denim
Leather shoes (not patent! they are not shiny I don´t get why the pics make them shine up...)
velour-stripe-front.jpg
velour-stripe-back.jpg

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
cimg3994dl9.jpg

I hate you. I hate you all who bought the 5EPxSF jeans. I can't justify another pair of jeans right now and I can't afford it either and by the time I convince myself that being in debt is not gonna kill me they're all gonna be sold out. I hate this forum for making me want more and more things I'm convinced I can't live without. Whew. There its out. Thanks!

So, back to business. About the cuffs...I was considering having them hemmed but they looked so ordinary and I thought the cuffs added a bit more dimension. I can't believe I wrote that with a straight face.

Maybe I'll start a thread with a poll.

Love you all.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking good neemu, but surly you have nicer jeans than the latjo lajbans? The shoes and prison jacket are my favourits. The cords look good aswell. I got them really cheap myself, but realised the rise is crazy low, so no chance ill wear them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads