• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
exploring skinny
skinny.jpg

sloppy tuck
tummy.jpg

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not much different than the other day. I wonder why my pictures always come out low quality :p Gotta work on that I guess.

EG
Old Navy
45RPM
Paul Smith

062807.jpg

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ts4them
So you're a 300 pound breakdancing asian (I think it was you who said you were a breakdancer,no?)
I am indeed a 300 pound breakdancing asian... strange world =) Drizzt, I think if you're going to rock all white, you should wear a pant that's a little baggy. The hip-hop inspired all white with the somewhat fitted jean to me, looks a little too much like the 80's 501 jeans with traxx cross-trainers. Oh the other hand, I really like the all white, and appreciate your care in making them soooooooo shiny. My all whites are now all beiges =(

bBoy JEe

Reaction score
For those who are interested, here's a pic of me with my fiancee... not as cooly dressed as my older brother.

migo

Reaction score
Rye beat me to the v-neck...it's hot as
censored.gif
here today!!

IMG_0100.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads