• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
braids a sexy mofucka with style

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
braids a sexy mofucka with style

ha, right....

havent been posting much due to usual boring routine of clothes...

i'm wearing aa t (wolf parade shirt), nice collective jacket, skulls, ted baker shoes.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very similar outfit to last night, but I was in a similar situation and I like the Saint Andrews jacket quite a bit.

Zara
Saint Andrews
SSDS
AE

22yt4.jpg

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ray ban aviator (vintage b&l)
gianfranco ferre studio
old belt from spain
omega seamaster
earl jeans (bootcuts from years ago i had tapered)
prada boat shoes

p.s. how the hell do you upload your photos in normal (i.e. not thumbnail) size?

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
gianfranco ferre studio
old belt from spain
omega seamaster
prada boat shoes

p.s. how the hell do you upload your photos in normal (i.e. not thumbnail) size?

put them on a pic hosting service like imageshack or tinypic, then put them in your message with
tags around them.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sfme.JPG

- american apparel windbreaker
- old polo i rediscovered in my closet
- april 77 joey colordrive black jeans
- lemon/lime dunk

i was feeling bright today.

sbbbjm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cocostella
gianfranco ferre studio
old belt from spain
omega seamaster
prada boat shoes

i'm always a fan of people that can pull off such sharp casual looks as this but it feels so effortless - such a wonderful breath of fresh air

only suggestion i can make is to unroll your sleeves so they are only rolled up twice and then push them a little more up on your forearms i.e. what carson kressley would call zhuging (sp?)

i think it will make the look a little more effortless. plus it will look alot less 'look at my hamhocks for forearms'

ts4them

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
New Standards, sized down the standard two (from 30 to 28).

Are you slouching these to counteract the high rise? I want to get a pair but I'm not sure about that 11" rise since I'm not long-waisted.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
^^great boots and jeans. the top is ..rather boring.
Thanks man!
smile.gif
I agree the top is as boring as can be. A couple reasons for this: (1) I don't yet have the skills to make an interesting outfit such as Rye's without a lot of layering, so in the summer heat my daily uniform is basically just a tee and jeans (and a light hoodie thrown on at night). (2) I don't yet have the balls to attract attention to myself via clothes. In the circles I hang out in, boots like those are enough to elicit more comments than I'd like. Right now at the beginning of my steez journey I'm just trying to get my fits right (and minimize my body's natural disproportions).
Originally Posted by lance konami
Asch - is that a pretty accurate color on your Fryes? I've very irritated at how much better those look than mine, mine hardly have that dark gradient thing going on like yours. ****.
Yeah, that's an accurate depiction of the boots. I'm pretty sure the ones on Frye's website look similar, though the site's currently down so I can't double check. Not sure what's wrong with yours? Admittedly I did add some accents to mine with techniques learned from MC eminences such as A Harris
bigstar[1].gif
Have you ever tried even a simple Lexol application? That could help out a bit, assuming your boots have some sort of color gradient going on already...

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Argh, the "edit" function is not working for me again ("save changes" times out). Anyone know what's up with that?

[ironic] EDIT: When I go to "Advanced" mode, the editing function works fine. Just freezes up in non-advanced mode with the "save" rather than "save changes" button.

ts4them

Reaction score
^^ I like the outfit as is and don't find it boring because that's about as attention getting as I get as well. What body disproportions do you have? Your body looks great, so you've done a bang-up job concealing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads