• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutterlein

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
they're the stacked skinnies that I had hemmed so it wouldnt stack. I love the fit as well, for me the best cut Levis has made in eons. The stacking bit just wasnt my cuppa so I got rid of it

thanks so much! The length you have them at is perfect.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
great fits everyone! its t-shirt season...rye, are you doing any of the shows in europe? feeling your stress... and steez
smile.gif
dunks.jpg

Aries

Reaction score
Sauce, very nice..even on my crappy monitor. Really like the sweater's color and the fit is awesome as the sleeves and hem hit at just the right spot. Considering it's an uncommon brand from yoox, did you have it tailored to fit like that?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
great fits everyone! its t-shirt season...rye, are you doing any of the shows in europe? feeling your stress... and steez
smile.gif

B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August. Nice jeans by the way!.

modual

Reaction score
Sauce, did you size down on the ralfs ? Or have they shrunk a fair bit through washing ? They fit you great man

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aries
Sauce, very nice..even on my crappy monitor. Really like the sweater's color and the fit is awesome as the sleeves and hem hit at just the right spot. Considering it's an uncommon brand from yoox, did you have it tailored to fit like that?

Thanks! No, that's straight out of the box. I was pleasantly surprised by the overall length.

Originally Posted by modual
Sauce, did you size down on the ralfs ? Or have they shrunk a fair bit through washing ? They fit you great man

Those are actually sized *up* one, but I had the bootcut removed (just recently, most of my older pics with these jeans still include the bootcut), making them functionally Svens, more or less. They've been washed a couple times, but they haven't really shrunk much, if at all.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August.

Nice jeans by the way!.

Aargh! Not going to Barcelona. Too bad, would have been cool to see you and your work. Going everywhere else (just about) but B&B and don't have budget for the US.
frown.gif

PS: The jeans are Lee Gold. Same old.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Aargh! Not going to Barcelona. Too bad, would have been cool to see you and your work. Going everywhere else (just about) but B&B and don't have budget for the US.
frown.gif

PS: The jeans are Lee Gold. Same old.

What shows are you buying from in Europe?. We just signed with a European Distributor based in Germany who will cover Germany, France, Holland and vicinity.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
B & B Barcelona, why they have it over the July 4th weekend pisses me off, vacations and time to refresh are few and far between in the US. After that Project NYC mid July, then Project Vegas at the end of August.

Nice jeans by the way!.

I'll go for you! I love Bread & Butter, and I want to visit friends in Barcelona. Just mail me the ticket. "Um... yea... let me explain the line. So this here is a pair of jeans. They are tight. And here we gotta shirt. A tee-shirt, to be precise..."

No, Fok =/ good at presentations. Or explanating things and stuff.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I'll go for you! I love Bread & Butter, and I want to visit friends in Barcelona. Just mail me the ticket. "Um... yea... let me explain the line. So this here is a pair of jeans. They are tight. And here we gotta shirt. A tee-shirt, to be precise..."

No, Fok =/ good at presentations. Or explanating things and stuff.

"And this here... this looks like a jacket. You could wear it with those jeans. And that t-shirt. Wouldn't that be nice? I think that'd be nice."

You should totally send me.

nvizible

Reaction score
Hi,

smallwebfo2.jpg

Earlier today I was wearing:

Visible stuff:

Jeans,
Shirt (bought it this morning - it's the only shirt I own!),
Belt.

Hidden stuff:

white t-shirt under shirt,
shoes.

Please tell me what you all think.

- Ciao ciao,

- me.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What shows are you buying from in Europe?. We just signed with a European Distributor based in Germany who will cover Germany, France, Holland and vicinity.

I'm going to the Pitti, Tränoi, Premium, and probably the london shows at the end of the season and haven't decided if I'm going to the CPH. I don't go to B&B in Barcelona really just out of principle. I feel they should have kept it in Berlin. It was so amazing when it was here. But thats just me sourgraping. PM me the name of your distributor. I probably know them if they're based in Germany.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
majbjrn112.jpg

new lvc 501 33s... still stiff, hence the unatural fall i guess.
Might be adding some kind of hat to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads