• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Glad to see the "big wiener" envious.
HAHA that's clever because you spelled "winner" different than usual and it made a whole other word! I think it was the combination of your last pic and this MJK pic... I'm really starting to like that damn jacket. My bank account is already flinching, like an abused dog.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
iTunes playing I Gave You by Matt Sweeny & Bonnie Prince Billy from the album Superwolf

45rpm shirt-45rpm NYC Size 4
45RPM Jeans R-3D. 45rpm NYC
45RPM Ombre Belt with wooden buckle. 45rpm NYC
Bape AFI. Colette Paris circa Fall 2001 (Editors Note: Purchased pre hysteria, pre Pharrel, pre Roc-A-fella Japan Tour, pre Nigo losing his mind to substandard rap inserting gold fronts and selling out).

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
HAHA that's clever because you spelled "winner" different than usual and it made a whole other word! I think it was the combination of your last pic and this MJK pic... I'm really starting to like that damn jacket. My bank account is already flinching, like an abused dog.
Of course I'm clever, Saucemistress.
rimshot.gif
I like to think of my bank account as an injured fawn I'm nursing back to health while the big, evil MJK keeps trying to just put it completely out of its misery through his interlock hoodies and Whodini jackets in black. Bad, MJK. Bad.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Bape AFI. Colette Paris circa Fall 2001 (Editors Note: Purchased pre hysteria, pre Pharrel, pre Roc-A-fella Japan Tour, pre Nigo losing his mind to substandard rap inserting gold fronts and selling out).
Yeesh; ya ain't gotta justify nuttin' to us... I think they work here; SuFu would nut itself over this pic (as always, I love it). That flan is truly epic.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Of course I'm clever, Saucemistress.
rimshot.gif

I like to think of my bank account as an injured fawn I'm nursing back to health while the big, evil MJK keeps trying to just put it completely out of its misery through his interlock hoodies and Whodini jackets in black.

Bad, MJK. Bad.

My bank account is less like Bambi and more like his mother.
frown.gif

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rye... those are the first bapes ive liked.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sauce , nice. the leather jacket and henley are groovey!

rye, dope flannel. Still think the babestas are too much af1 (which is an ugly shoe in itself) too look nice...

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
My homage to getsmart. I swear I actually look pretty in person, but I just make that awful face and push my chin in to take pictures, so don't hate
laugh.gif

Shirt: polo
Sweater: Simons
Belt: EG brown
Jeans: 45rpm jomons
boots: Zegna chukkas (they're chocolate not black btw)
Overcoat (not pictured): navy paul stuart cashmere SB coat
Scarf (not pictured): Joseph Abboud grey checkered cashmere scarf

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn we got fuuma posting on the regular! I think that's the only reason I will post now.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm also under the influence of Get Smart today, with the button down collar, cardigan and Floresheim brogues: Avon Celli Stussy PBJ Leather Goods Connection Florsheim
img0466kv9.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I'm also under the influence of Get Smart today, with the button down collar, cardigan and Floresheim brogues:

Avon Celli
Stussy
PBJ
Leather Goods Connection
Florsheim
img0466kv9.jpg

My favorite of yours so far. Love the accent glasses and the shot selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads