• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul Stuart Sales

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The address is a venue where sample sales are usually held. Â I think there was a mention of a Malo sample sale a month or two ago that was at that location, too. Â Merchandise is hit or miss as it is with most sample sales. Â Since PS had their Grenson shoes on sale for so long, I doubt many good pairs will make this sale. Â I doubt it's worth a special trip, but someone will probably report back after stopping by. dan
That statement seems like so long ago, doesn't it?
smile.gif
More info on the HF sale please.
Hey, I resemble your implication. Â In my defense, that's the first sale I've seen there in a year or so that was decent. Â We were due for a good one, though, after the mediocre Barney's warehouse sale. Â After seeing the mayhem at the PS sale, I can only imagine the workload Chris had when his first shipment of Grensons came in. dan

tgfny

Reaction score
(tgfny @ April 20 2005,10:17) I was having withdrawal symptoms so I just walked over to PS and reminisced. Had to pick up shoe trees for the new lode.
The shoe trees were probably almost as much the shoes, right? Â
wink.gif

They did. Hadn't thought off it. Bought a lot at $50. WAC on the shoes was $73 so they were slightly more than the $60 shoe trees.

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, it's now been one week since the Paul Stuart sale ended. Wouldn't you think that some things would be on EBay by now? I might have missed some things that sold with "Buy It Now" but otherwise there's only been one lousy "new with tags" PS item on EBay since the sale -- a pair of socks listed for $9.99.

I know it takes awhite to photograph and put stuff up on Ebay, but I would have thought we'd see something by now. I guess everything was just so great that no one can bring themselves to part with it.

dah328

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you really think that many people bought stuff at the sale with the intent of flipping it on ebay? I only did that with a couple pairs of shoes in 7D that I bought on the last day and I doubt I'll make much on them.

dan

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kabert, what are you looking for?

I am going to post some Grenson Masterpieces on "Buying and Selling" forum this weekend before I post them on eBay. Sizes range from 7 to 13.

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kabert, what are you looking for?  

I am going to post some Grenson Masterpieces on "Buying and Selling" forum this weekend before I post them on eBay.  Sizes range from 7 to 13.
got anything in 10.5D?

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am curious back to the days when Paul Stuart carried Edward Green, did they ever put EG on sale like they did with Grenson Masterpiece? Especially when they stopped carrying EG, they got to get rid of all EG inventory.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, it's now been one week since the Paul Stuart sale ended. Wouldn't you think that some things would be on EBay by now? I might have missed some things that sold with "Buy It Now" but otherwise there's only been one lousy "new with tags" PS item on EBay since the sale -- a pair of socks listed for $9.99.

I know it takes awhite to photograph and put stuff up on Ebay, but I would have thought we'd see something by now. I guess everything was just so great that no one can bring themselves to part with it.
kabert, I'm doing the same thing. Searching ebay for the shoes and finding none in my size. Where are they all? C'mon guys, get busy.

mussel

Reaction score
I am curious back to the days when Paul Stuart carried Edward Green, did they ever put EG on sale like they did with Grenson Masterpiece?  Especially when they stopped carrying EG, they got to get rid of all EG inventory.
IIRC, the last PS sale was in 2001 and I was out of town. But my friend kept bragging about several pairs he picked up there at wonderful prices, and they were beautiful. I can't remember whether they're EG or Grenson MP. When did PS make the transition from EG to Grenson?

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just came back from the sale. Shoes are not as plentiful and prices not as good as last time, Stuart Choice/Grenson MP are $250 instead of $180 last time. The price is suspiciously identical to Bennie's last Grenson MP shipment. PS must have taken clue on pricing from this forum. Top of the line St. Andrews suits are $799. Lots of sweaters, shirts & pants. Best bargain of the day was shoe trees $15.99 but only smaller sizes were left when I got there and almost picked clean when I left.

I am holding out for further reductions.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate not living in NYC sometimes. I need shoes does anyone want to help me out?

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up a southwick (according to knowledgeable other forumites who were there) suit and a Samuelson sport coat. 2 pairs of shoes for me and 2 pairs for Dkzzzz.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads