• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official new iPhone 4

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
I assume its a corporate sync thing. Fran works for the Man.

No Blackberry?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
You can only fit so many vacuum tubes into a cell phone.

--Andre

It would make the ipod sound better, and give the ring a nice warm tone.
devil.gif

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
You can only fit so many vacuum tubes into a cell phone.

--Andre

Well played.
laugh.gif

I assume its a corporate sync thing. Fran works for the Man.

It was a sync issue as some of our Outlook was not on the latest MS Exchange. We upgraded all that recently in part because I think some execs wanted an iPhone.

I like Blackberry but they are glorified toys compared to this iPhone.
devil.gif

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
It would make the ipod sound better, and give the ring a nice warm tone.
devil.gif

lol8[1].gif
I do like a nice liquid midrange.

I just need Jobs to add in the ability to play hirez digital files from my recordings....and about 500gb of storage.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to know what headphones Fran is using to listen to Rush podcasts on his new phone. I still haven't found the perfect pair.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
lol8[1].gif
I do like a nice liquid midrange.

I just need Jobs to add in the ability to play hirez digital files from my recordings....and about 500gb of storage.

True story: I know of someone (friend of a friend) who modified his answering machine --- the kind with a tape, of course --- with a tube-based output stage. Yes, he is an audiophile.

For 500 GB of storage, this new thing from Seagate looks interesting. It's essentially a portable NAS:

http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/pro...ontentOverview

Hi-res will be a while still, I think, though Apple's rumored hiring of Tom Holman may have interesting implications for their audio.

--Andre

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
Well played.
laugh.gif

It was a sync issue as some of our Outlook was not on the latest MS Exchange. We upgraded all that recently in part because I think some execs wanted an iPhone.

I like Blackberry but they are glorified toys compared to this iPhone.
devil.gif

Oh I hate BB's, but you just struck me as the type of guy to have been carrying one.
lol8[1].gif

Yeah, the iPhone is much nicer all around.

skywalker

Reaction score
Why not wait for the iPhone12? Rumor is it'll rub your balls while you have it in your pocket.

so that's where the "i'm not just pissing in your pocket" phrase comes from.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by holymadness
I want to know what headphones Fran is using to listen to Rush podcasts on his new phone. I still haven't found the perfect pair.

Modified Grado 225s (new drivers, mahogany caps, silver cable).

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
True story: I know of someone (friend of a friend) who modified his answering machine --- the kind with a tape, of course --- with a tube-based output stage. Yes, he is an audiophile.

For 500 GB of storage, this new thing from Seagate looks interesting. It's essentially a portable NAS:

http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/pro...ontentOverview

Hi-res will be a while still, I think, though Apple's rumored hiring of Tom Holman may have interesting implications for their audio.

--Andre

LOL! A tube answering machine. Classic.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Having had the phone for 11 months now I am still loving it. Not many complaints, best phone I've had and can't stop playing nba jam for the past 3 weeks now. Phone has been superb.

Get it.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems like iP5 is coming in September and will have CDMA/GSM chipset meaning the same phone will work on all networks. Verizon CFO let the cat out of the bag this week.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Seems like iP5 is coming in September and will have CDMA/GSM chipset meaning the same phone will work on all networks. Verizon CFO let the cat out of the bag this week.
Yep. I'd wait for the 4S/5.

roryben

Reaction score
Yep. I'd wait for the 4S/5.

I can get £125 off through work if I sign up before the end of may (for any handset). After May, that drops to £75 off. And I imagine the tariff costs for the new iphone will be phenomenal...?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads