• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official new iPhone 4

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Why not wait for the iPhone12? Rumor is it'll rub your balls while you have it in your pocket.

bounce2.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willie5566
Struggling with the Verizon vs. AT & T thing. Not happy with AT & T coverage bit I like being able to be on the phone and internet at the same time. Tough decision for me.
where do you use your phone the most? for me its at work and in my car. I couldn't even receive a text at work so I switched from ATT to Verizon. Verizon has much better coverage in my cube. I am now considerably less productive at work. Finally!

Willie5566

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
where do you use your phone the most? for me its at work and in my car. I couldn't even receive a text at work so I switched from ATT to Verizon. Verizon has much better coverage in my cube. I am now considerably less productive at work. Finally!

All over. My office is on the road most days so I am constantly moving. I drop calls more frequently than I would like, still being able to surf the web while on the phone comes in handy.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm far more interested in the next version of iOS they will be showing off next month then I am of the next iPhone hardware. Apple has several key areas that they really need to step up their game on. Most notably the notification system still sucks. I would also like to see them have some type of widget system and improve multi-tasking. Right now, in terms of pure OS design, WebOS is looking the strongest.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Notifications are one of Android's strongsuits.

True, but I think WebOS does them just as well if not slightly better. Plus WebOS is as polished as iOS is, which is not something that can be said about Android.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
I would also like to see them have some type of widget system and improve multi-tasking.

My money is on a re-implementation of the search screen. Does anyone use it? It's a poor use of a home screen.

Why not put a few widgets or notifications there, then overlay them with search results whenever you search? Way more efficient use of space.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Perhaps you guys should work at apple.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
I finally got an iPhone4 at Verizon yesterday. Really nice little machine. Having the email and web access is quite handy. I also like being able to leave my iPod at home. The calendar also syncs with my work calendar which is nice.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan
I finally got an iPhone4 at Verizon yesterday. Really nice little machine. Having the email and web access is quite handy. I also like being able to leave my iPod at home. The calendar also syncs with my work calendar which is nice.

What did you have before? Email, web and calendar are fairly basic features.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Microsoft Kin?

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You can only fit so many vacuum tubes into a cell phone.

--Andre

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I assume its a corporate sync thing. Fran works for the Man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads