• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
motherfucking rainboots. rain. boots. my 16 month old nephew wears rainboots. kids in elementary school stomping around in the mud wear rainboots. we should all be taking lessons from the genius who managed to successfully market stylized foot condoms to dumb college girls with too much money.

Here in Georgia, we got a big snowstorm this year. I saw quite a herd of girl walking around in the snow wearing those galoshes. Or, rather, trying to walk. Those things have no structure and no traction, so they fell down a lot.

laugh.gif

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copy and pasted from the wall: Original Status: crazy how they just keep feeding kids school money and they spend it like lotto money.. got people enrolling for what they think is free money.... cars, tv's, clothes! crazy lol. seems out of control and setting them up for a hard fall. 2 hours ago · Comments: so true .... but its it the greed most americans have, they want what they cant afford and r willing to do anything for it, the amrican way spend money you dont have. the banks and credit card compnies are just as much to blame as the idiots doing it 2 hours ago · LikeUnlike I agree they're as much to blame.. To alot of ppl student loans looks like a big party and they have everyone jumping in.. you dont even need credit just jump right in lol. 5 grand here ya go! buy a car or some **** we don't care lol. 2 hours ago · LikeUnlike i just started school and i got a extra 5000$ i was like really they gonna give me that much extra. but im not stupid i know money and understand it . and see the bigger picture. but most people they see whats in fron of them thats it. but banks are smart and no u have to pay back student loans so they want all the intrest money they can make off off you you know why credit card compines give and taget peole that filed backruptcey allready and give them credit cards right away.. one they know they cant file agin and 2 they depend on them and have to pay it back. so they know they will get there money credit card compines are legeal crooks ... 2 hours ago · Like

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ These people would feel right at home in Current Events.

Dashaansafin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
Copy and pasted from the wall:

Original Status:
crazy how they just keep feeding kids school money and they spend it like lotto money.. got people enrolling for what they think is free money.... cars, tv's, clothes! crazy lol. seems out of control and setting them up for a hard fall.
2 hours ago ·

Comments:
so true .... but its it the greed most americans have, they want what they cant afford and r willing to do anything for it, the amrican way spend money you dont have. the banks and credit card compnies are just as much to blame as the idiots doing it
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

I agree they're as much to blame.. To alot of ppl student loans looks like a big party and they have everyone jumping in.. you dont even need credit just jump right in lol. 5 grand here ya go! buy a car or some **** we don't care lol.
2 hours ago · LikeUnlike

i just started school and i got a extra 5000$ i was like really they gonna give me that much extra. but im not stupid i know money and understand it . and see the bigger picture. but most people they see whats in fron of them thats it. but banks are smart and no u have to pay back student loans so they want all the intrest money they can make off off you

you know why credit card compines give and taget peole that filed backruptcey allready and give them credit cards right away.. one they know they cant file agin and 2 they depend on them and have to pay it back. so they know they will get there money credit card compines are legeal crooks ...
2 hours ago · Like

Lol. marsupials. Just like the people crying on my wall on how GE payed no taxes and thus they deserve some of GE's money. Somehow that made sense to them.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
holy **** that's atrocious english, even by internet standards..

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
But they know money and understand it. Don't get me started on those banks lending them money so they can afford an education. How dare they. The banks are clearly at fault when the consumer takes the money and spends it on clothing and booze instead of tuition. Want proof? "banks are smart and no u have to pay back student loans". Loaning money under the assumption that it will be paid back? Clearly unethical, and probably illegal.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
But they know money and understand it. Don't get me started on those banks lending them money so they can afford an education. How dare they. The banks are clearly at fault when the consumer takes the money and spends it on clothing and booze instead of tuition. Want proof? "banks are smart and no u have to pay back student loans". Loaning money under the assumption that it will be paid back? Clearly unethical, and probably illegal.

lol

I learned during my first year of college that sometimes its best to just smile and agree, because if not they get defensive and all that jazz.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CalTex
lol

I learned during my first year of college that sometimes its best to just smile and agree, because if not they get defensive and all that jazz.

U lurned rong. You smile and nod and nudge them to great awesomeness with leading questions. The results are super lulzy, and they have no idea. The best is when they're excited that someone finally gets it.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if we're all in a simulation with NPCs and crap.

untilted

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
WOW, two in one day. "lifetime true movie thursday holllla"

why aren't you banging them?

Keroberos

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
U lurned rong. You smile and nod and nudge them to great awesomeness with leading questions. The results are super lulzy, and they have no idea. The best is when they're excited that someone finally gets it.

Is this one of those "you laugh you lose" situations?

Blurv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anthony K
I have and it's ridiculous. A couple of my friends I have noticed are focused on Bad Girls Club (whatever the hell that show is - some reality crap show I believe) and The Bachelor (GMAFB). And of course, Jersey Shore.
rolleyes.gif

The WORST is when they watch shows like the Jersey Shore or one of the dozen Housewives of _______ because of how bad or terrible they are. If a show is terrible you don't watch it.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What are college girls doing now? Me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads