• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation threak)

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edinatlanta
anyone remember the crash test dummies? my cousins had a hugeass set of those.

The seatbelt PSA guys or the band? Cause, yes to both.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes
Crash_Dummies_Working.png
Also:
tumblr_la1kgwDQwT1qe88nvo1_500.jpg
article011gakcomm.jpg
BioFleshRegenerator-Front.jpg

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
I think this proves we are twins. 2 UNLIMITED BABY! I think I can pretty much remember the track list off the top of my head despite not hearing that CD since I was 13. I also think that looking back, the Azn cheerleader on the cover may have ignited my fondness for the yellows. BTW, what's with the black broad showing her o-face on the right there?

But the real question is - were you legit enough to have the original?

518ZJ5RMJHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

e00988bxu08.jpg

fistbump.gif

hell yez i had the original. excuse my lazy google image search, im always afraid someone will beat me to it once i remember something, so i just picked the first pic of vol.1 i found.

the one i got for a present was the black cover vol. 1. i bought the blue later on on my own. those songs still pop in my head from time to time. and she is showing her o-face becuse she is listening to the awesomest collection of sports song evar.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is this a repost? because this is an -

ALL TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED ON PAGE ONE 90'S MEMORY!!

THE EPIC BIRD VS. JORDAN MCDONALDS SHOOTOUTS

some stills
5166402_1.jpg
michael-jordan-larry-bird-mcdonalds.jpg
admeter-mcdonaldsx.jpg

the two commercials first one from '93 second one from '94

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by embowafa
has NOT.
bigstar[1].gif
teacha.gif

i still have mine somewhere. the pog brand were the best. if i find 'em ill post pics
smile.gif

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a boston homer... but this is the all time best basketball star commercial ever. made in the 90's too:

Originally Posted by in stitches
is this a repost? because this is an -

ALL TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN POSTED ON PAGE ONE 90'S MEMORY!!

THE EPIC BIRD VS. JORDAN MCDONALDS SHOOTOUTS

some stills
5166402_1.jpg
michael-jordan-larry-bird-mcdonalds.jpg
admeter-mcdonaldsx.jpg

the two commercials first one from '93 second one from '94

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
article011gakcomm.jpg

luv you sonik, and this thread but that was post #5 on page 1. lets try to push ourselves for new material, or at least preface with a disclaimer
smile.gif

for example i dont know if this was posted, i honestly dont remember. but it scared the **** out of me so bad i had to sleep in my parents room that night, and my mom sat by the bed till i fell asleep with the light on. true story, i was 14 at the time i think

Se7en.jpg

tomgirl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
W/e:

my_little_pony_and_friends-show.jpg

I used to play with these all the time. Also, my cousin and I would get together and make elaborate movies featuring our ponies. I also once got kind of turned on watching a My Little Ponies movie where the main ponies get kidnapped and forced into sweatshop-like slavery...

ANYWAY. I loved ponies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads