• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official blake x RЯL officer chino contest

harveyrabbit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adadan
Finally got the hem right on these, and I'm on my fourth wear today. Haven't had time to shoot pics, but will try to get a couple asap.
This weekend I was the officiant at a wedding in a lodge near Wallace Falls state park. I pronounced the couple "man and wife" while wearing my RRL contest chinos as the mounted heads of elk and deer looked on approvingly. pics pending.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Just got mine today, what's the stretching like on these? They're currently about .25 to .5 inches too small in the waist. I can button them up with a tiny bit of work.

blklblk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robstrongo
does anyone know the thigh measurements for a size 30?

12 inches.

Opermann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by harveyrabbit
This weekend I was the officiant at a wedding in a lodge near Wallace Falls state park. I pronounced the couple "man and wife" while wearing my RRL contest chinos as the mounted heads of elk and deer looked on approvingly.

pics pending.

How fitting! Ralph Lauren would be proud, I think
smile.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
what was the result of the soak? any shrinkage, fading, softening?

not much of anything. the waist tightened up back to new condition but soon stretched out after that. i only soaked the top half and it was for only 3 minutes. lol

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
Just got mine today, what's the stretching like on these? They're currently about .25 to .5 inches too small in the waist. I can button them up with a tiny bit of work.

it sounds like a great fit. like RKD mentioned, these should stretch out

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
not much of anything. the waist tightened up back to new condition but soon stretched out after that. i only soaked the top half and it was for only 3 minutes. lol

can you guys tell me how you guys soak exactly? Water temperature, duration, do you tumble dry, natural dry, etc. (or wear it till it dry)?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads