• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
SPK is in front of me.

they have those textured junya khaki/linen shorts and pants? someone should pick those up and gift them to me
tongue.gif

wEstSidE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
If everyone swapped their North Faces in for Isaora, the world would be a better place and they'd still get their fix of semi-expensive mountain gear. Win win.
what's wrong with face?

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I always balk when I see people with ToJ in their WTB list.

eh.gif
Not sure what you mean.

I guess if you mean that they want someone to sell them one second-hand instead of from Drew & company, then yeah, that's a bit odd; if you just mean saying that they want to buy one, then does not compute. Although if they want a style that's no longer in production, I guess the only option would be to buy one second-hand.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well yeah if it's on their WTB list I think you can safely assume its in their sig so someone will offer them one second hand, or they would just buy it from drew if it's available still..

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate being the first to bid on an eBay item because some dipshit invariably comes along and lays out bids until he's the high bidder, even though there's still a ton of time left (i.e. days).

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
eh.gif
Not sure what you mean.

I guess if you mean that they want someone to sell them one second-hand instead of from Drew & company, then yeah, that's a bit odd; if you just mean saying that they want to buy one, then does not compute. Although if they want a style that's no longer in production, I guess the only option would be to buy one second-hand.

I saw someone with a ToJ Moto in their WTB list haha

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For most mofos (including me), WTB = "Please, clothing fairy, bless my poor ass with the luxurious threads I desire at crazy discounted prices"

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
It's not a mystery. They're obv trying to get one a bit cheaper 2nd hand

And this mentality is how we get a lot of pics floating around the ToJ gallery that generate the mentality that getting a good fit on their leathers is a crapshoot. I wonder how much cleaner the ToJ gallery would be if it excluded fit pictures featuring leathers that were made for someone else (not to mention leathers where the buyer went against Charly's recommendations and made further modifications).

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I saw someone with a ToJ Moto in their WTB list haha

Dunno, I have a ToJ listed in my WTB, but the one I want won't exist until I order it. I guess I'm using it as more of a reminder to myself to save up for something I really want than a "please sell me this" kinda thing.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I've spent so much on cigar **** that I got no money for clothes (not that I need any but still).

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Just found out that the beverage center near me restocked Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Bier Ale.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads