• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the Danite sole on my Trickers, think I'll keep them as is. All I wanna do know though is cop boots.

LionelFrankenstein

Reaction score
5184008165_647f09fd84_o.gif

Black Tom Cruise

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Workplace auction browsing is very unhealthy and tempting. **** you visvim highwater slacks.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
lol

Originally Posted by jarude
you know, i was always rooting for you since you took a lot of **** from assholes like jet and such. you did your own thing, had a thick skin, etc. cool, i thought the world can use more people like you.

im not trying to insult you here. im telling you to re-examine why you behave the way you do, since evidently dressing uniquely and taking **** for it immediately entitles you to act the way you do. its painfully obvious to everyone except yourself that your actions towards other people are 100% influenced by something as arbitrary as the clothes you wear.

now, that doesnt mean im talking about you telling someone joking about wearing A+F to eat a dick, im talking about the long-term psychological implications of having to defend yourself for being a minority of sorts. entitlement issues, persecution complex, increased interest in equality re: feminism, and other issues that have some relation to the injustices suffered by some demographic. reading your posts, its pretty evident your locus of control is highly external, and it shows in your behaviour.

just as drugs shape an addict, your lifestyle of choice has irreversibly influenced your personality. the fact that the clothes you wear and the image you have constructed for yourself have completely consumed your personality to the point of insulting someone for making a tongue-in-cheek comment regarding said image is pretty sad.

hey man, who am i to judge - we're both random internet persons. do what you want. you seem like a good dude, but for your own sake, you'd do well to examine the roots of your caustic behaviour.

i dont really see a need for a back-and-forth here, im just trying not to further threadshit macusers thread. even so, im expecting a reply laced with sarcasm and lols - maybe even just a single "lol" - and justifiably so, for this amateur shrink assessment. "lol" you say. "thanks for the psychological assessment, but you dont know me irl" you say. well, no, i dont. but if your online persona is any indication of how you act irl, people are shaking their heads at you - and not because of the way you look.

GlenCoe

Reaction score
is it weird to wear Gyakusou for non-sporting activities? School and such this hoodie for example
bssjpb55-img450x600-1303359887yikpmi81087.jpg

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ eh wat? looks like somebody needs a break from the internet :/

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My mom just told me my W+H service boots are weird and look like "elf shoes". While delivering this commentary, she had on her feet hot pink crocks which I had no idea she owned until today.

So I pointed out that her pink crocks look like "smurf shoes" designed for a Neanderthal little girl. She acts surprised I might say this and responds, "What?! They're crocks!! Everybody's wearing them!"

Common ESFJ attitude about clothing. That someone like her would openly adopt crocks is revealing of the status they must enjoy among many as being "normal". Being seen by others as "normal" matters greatly to the ESFJ.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
INTJ FTMFW ya

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i did actually respond to him saying that my comment was serious, i wasn't actually offended. he made a snarky post and i gave a snarky response. but really, wtf

lol was just breaking your balls for just saying "lol" when he called that you would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads