• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dave_SFU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
As is this heart palpitation inducing quilted patch work flannel. Made of all the patterns RRL is using for fall. There are only fifty in existence. Make that forty-nine.

rrl-patchwork.jpg

p.s. osadolor and poorman, do this shirt justice - take better fit pics. None of this iphone, standing in front of a bathroom mirror, toilet seat up business
tounge.gif

The longer i stare at this the more i want it...

theRRshop

Reaction score
These are beautiful.... love that RRL is doing more Limited Pieces..
However they seem to be sold out in the USA.
Can still be found overseas... around the $500 mark.

Originally Posted by Dave_SFU
The longer i stare at this the more i want it...

theRRshop

Reaction score
And buyers should be aware that, the PatchWork look is almost overdone...
That is one reason why I didn't buy this shirt...
The Next Winter Limited shirts from RRL will be different style direction all-together.
You can only own so many PatchWork pieces.

Originally Posted by Harbin
If you look at the patchworks individually...they are like all jcrew shirts lol

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
And buyers should be aware that, the PatchWork look is almost overdone... That is one reason why I didn't buy this shirt... The Next Winter Limited shirts from RRL will be different style direction all-together. You can only own so many PatchWork pieces.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is excellent advice. Or in the words of Tower of Power, "Whats hip today might become passe"
And buyers should be aware that, the PatchWork look is almost overdone... That is one reason why I didn't buy this shirt... The Next Winter Limited shirts from RRL will be different style direction all-together. You can only own so many PatchWork pieces.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And buyers should be aware that, the PatchWork look is almost overdone...
That is one reason why I didn't buy this shirt...
The Next Winter Limited shirts from RRL will be different style direction all-together.
You can only own so many PatchWork pieces.

Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy
I think this is excellent advice. Or in the words of Tower of Power, "Whats hip today might become passe"

Fair points. Still, I find myself thinking I can have just one... the fit pics from osadolor and poorman really make it look great when worn to me. I think you could pull it off as a jacket for a long time, and also hang on to it long enough for the look to cycle back into style again, if it ever does become passe. Has an heirloom feel to it.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harbin
If you look at the patchworks individually...they are like all jcrew shirts lol
laugh.gif
Funny little story: I'm in Houston for the weekend and was at the Galleria last night. Thought I'd stop into the RL store to see if they carry RRL. They only carry jeans there. But I was wearing an older J Crew madras shirt, and the SA asked me if it was RRL. I kind of sheepishly said no, it's J Crew, but thanks for the compliment! He said nice shirt, anyway.

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Japan, does anyone know the names of RRL stockists in Tokyo? I'll be there for a few days next month and wouldn't mind checking out the shops. Besides the RL store itself; thinking more of boutiques, if there are any b&m sellers.

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osadolor619
A. Why is he posted like that?
B. Why is he wearing it?
C. I hope he has on underwear.
D. Why would he ask for over $1k for some used clothes?

facepalm.gif

anyone cache that ****?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kmdsimpson
laugh.gif

Funny little story: I'm in Houston for the weekend and was at the Galleria last night. Though I'd stop into the RL store to see if they carry RRL. They only carry jeans there. But I was wearing an older J Crew madras shirt, and the SA asked me if it was RRL. I kind of sheepishly said no, it's J Crew, but thanks for the compliment! He said nice shirt, anyway.

should have lied and said it was

osadolor619

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jimmyfingers
So theRRshop is the same guy from ebay selling overpriced items?

One of them. The other is bluepresent, the dude that wears every single item. They're probably homies.
stirpot.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads