• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
Indians have numerous names for one God. It's all an interpretation, which varies by region or community.

This Rajni I've never heard of but apparantly you're a big fan. I'm not sure the readers here will understand your fascination here for the guy aj.
lol8[1].gif

laugh.gif
, but seriously you haven't heard of Rajni, maybe a change of your SF name is in order. How can a IndianBoyz not be aware of Rajni.
confused.gif

Jokes on Rajinikanth have become common to all our cell phone inbox. This all started after his blockbuster film Robot. Jokes on Rajni being the biggest power in entirety kept circulating among the masses.

After a long trend of these Rajni SMSes, the circulation had come to minor, till recently when the actor attended the India Srilanka Cricket World Cup final match at Mumbai. The jokes again took a round saying that how can India lose the match when Rajni was present at the Wankhede stadium.

A lot of people from the Bollywood industry were also the recipient and the sender of these messages. One of them is actor Amitabh Bachchan. Big B shared a joke on his micro-blogging page infuriating some of the Rajnikanth fans. "Someone sent me this on mobile - ''When Graham Bell invented the telephone, he found two missed calls from Rajnikanth !'', Brilliant" tweeted Amitabh.

The infuriated fans wrote to Bachchan saying that whatever he did was not funny enough. To this Amitabh graciously explained, "Ok I shall not do it. Never criticising Rajni ... its actually praising him, his greatness and his power. He is noble successful humble person and revered like a God .. love."

Hmm!! now that hope we convince his angry fans.

softy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The rise seems strangely long, but otherwise he looks good, like he's about to take flight, Dark Knight style.
The color choice of his suit and accents seems more felicitous than the yellow-on-black behind him.

Edit, wikipedia:
Slightly less formal, a morning suit can be worn, which has mid-grey matching morning coat, waistcoat, and trousers (all cut the same as above); being more relaxed, this is a traditional option for events in less formal settings such as Royal Ascot, and is now often worn to weddings as well.

So we can say that mid gray morning suit is the igent morning suit choice, clearly.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is now about Rajni.

Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
I think its time to yank this thread back on-topic. What do people think of the morning suit I posted?

One thing I noticed in that pic was the horizontal seam in the coat ? I didnt know the front was done in 2 panels ...

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
I dig the SC on the dude behind Luca.

Think that's one of the Sciamat bros.

CJones

Reaction score
tracks3.jpg
If those shorts were a bit looser and the cuff a bit wider, I think I could get behind this look. It's a DIY project that I might try.

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dpw
guy looks like my old boss, former sec of state george schultz

He does. But the Hon George Schultz, Princeton '42, and someone whom I've
seen around Palo Alto, would never be caught wearing such a fey scarf.

Tyrone MacStiophain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by comrade
He does. But the Hon George Schultz, Princeton '42, and someone whom I've
seen around Palo Alto, would never be caught wearing such a fey scarf.

Is it a scarf or a riding blanket?
puzzled.gif

I am generally unimpressed by the giant scarf trend, but he has enough poise and FU to pull it off - as well as the slippers.

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire
I have a very good pic of him (his coat^^) from when we had dinner, should I post it?

Yes, please

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads