• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MaybeItsHate

Reaction score
Hello, I've been lurking a while.

I have taken a glance at the Crockett & Jones wiki in order to try and ascertain this for myself but, although some images wouldn't load, I haven't been able to find any information about these shoes.

I was wondering if anybody knew anything about what model this is? And of what sort of money, if found, they would be worth?

Many thanks.

Jay Gatsby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MaybeItsHate
Hello, I've been lurking a while.

I have taken a glance at the Crockett & Jones wiki in order to try and ascertain this for myself but, although some images wouldn't load, I haven't been able to find any information about these shoes.

I was wondering if anybody knew anything about what model this is? And of what sort of money, if found, they would be worth?

Many thanks.

Negative sixty three dollars max.

Northampton Novice

Reaction score
Such a shame that the image shack issue has made much of this beautiful thread defunct.

Should we have a bash at re-populating it and retire this thread....

AE7

Reaction score
Is this shell?

WTH is Keaton shoe anyways?

Thanks!

44252047cs_14_f.jpg

observer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Northampton Novice
Such a shame that the image shack issue has made much of this beautiful thread defunct.

Should we have a bash at re-populating it and retire this thread....

Any idea anyone, when we'll be able to access the images again?

HarryFlashman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AE7
Is this shell?

WTH is Keaton shoe anyways?

Thanks!

Based on the creasing visible on the back of the heel-view picture, and some of the texture/grain where the wing meets the vamp area, my guess is that it is not shell, but I would certainly defer to others...

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Northampton Novice

I know. It's a bummer. I just tried to look through Von Rothbart's EG collection and noticed all of the images are gone. It was a great resource.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
I know. It's a bummer. I just tried to look through Von Rothbart's EG collection and noticed all of the images are gone. It was a great resource.

btw, what happened to him?

pebblegrain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HarryFlashman
Based on the creasing visible on the back of the heel-view picture, and some of the texture/grain where the wing meets the vamp area, my guess is that it is not shell, but I would certainly defer to others...

no way in hell are they shell

IwearC&J

Reaction score
Crockett & Jones Made To Order shoes from a local seller in Malmö Sweden, Skomakare Rolf Hansson.
A must see! Pictures from their Facebook site. Shoes to die for :)
Especially the Ocean Blue Suede Chelseas!! Aaaargh...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...4&l=291e77d204

Their shoes can be bought online aswell......don´t know if outside Sweden dough.

www.skomakaren.se

Migliore

Reaction score
Because I liked the idea of a Corthay Pictorial Index, but wanted to ad more than yust pics, I started a Pierre Corthay Tribute Blog yust two weeks ago.

My intentions are to show all possible pictures of models, colours and other trivia.

Of course I've asked permission and Corthay encouraged me to go on!

Please visit:

http://pierrecorthay.blogspot.com

Oh and these are mine!
MyArca16.jpg

MyArca05.jpg

MyArca.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics