• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Relationship Dealbreakers

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
I don't quite get peoples' issue with this one. Under the following assumptions, I see no reason that one should take issue with their sister getting laid on the regular.
-She's doing it because she enjoys it
-She's doing it responsibly
-She's not doing it because someone else pressured her in to it
-She's not doing it because she has low self esteem
-It's not primarily a method of escapism
-She's understands the consequences of people knowing that she's sleeping with a bunch of people.

Some guys have a problem with their family being mocked and shamed, because their sister was blowing all the neighborhood.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that why you are now secretive?

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My older sis and her daughter are legendary hoes in their neighborhood. Doesn't bother me, but I understand why some guys might feel uncomfortable.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do they live anywhere near Chicago?

Just kidding... I swear.

But... do they ?

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to barter.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think my sister is that much fun, but I can probably convince Kwilky to take care of you.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
My sister is married and has two kids. Pretty though.

But yeah if these chicks are in Chicago I am open to anything.

And everything, at this point.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can start some kind of exchange program.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
My sister is married and has two kids. Pretty though. But yeah if these chicks are in Chicago I am open to anything. And everything, at this point.
I was offering you up to take care of HS so I can get on his sister. Does that count as "Anything and Everything" ?

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Some guys have a problem with their family being mocked and shamed, because their sister was blowing all the neighborhood.

Sister blowing the neighboring scream self esteem issues. I'd have a major problem with that. Even then, someone who would mock an entire family over one person's actions is a ******* moron, and probably not somebody that I'd want to be associated with in the first place.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Sister blowing the neighboring scream self esteem issues. I'd have a major problem with that. Even then, someone who would mock an entire family over one person's actions is a ******* moron, and probably not somebody that I'd want to be associated with in the first place.

Doesn't matter if you ain't directly associated. Word travels quickly in neighborhoods, and not to mention schools.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto
Doesn't matter if you ain't directly associated. Word travels quickly in neighborhoods, and not to mention schools.

I did forget to consider high school. I definitely wouldn't encourage ******* ANYBODY that goes to your school as a chick. I was thinking more along the lines of college. The girls with the reputations for being turbo sluts all make it very very obvious. On the other hand, one of my best friends (with the single most perfect D rack [down to symmetrical freckles]) has slept with a pretty huge number of people and not too many people know or would think it.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
I was offering you up to take care of HS so I can get on his sister. Does that count as "Anything and Everything" ?

You're my bro and all, but I'll pass.

Since you ditched me last night.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
My sister is married and has two kids. Pretty though.

But yeah if these chicks are in Chicago I am open to anything.

And everything, at this point.

Normally kids would be a dealbrraker but I'd make an exception for your sis. Lulz

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads