• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Relationship Dealbreakers

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon
Again - you are saying that men and women have a different sexual appetite.....different reasons for **********, etc. But the sex act itself is readily available. There is legal prostitution in a number of countries and some counties in Nevada. And again... if the man who wants it 20 times in a month will lower his standards far enough, I'm sure he'll have no issues getting the additional 10.
It turns out that you really don't have to lower your standards that far. I wouldn't do anything like this, but a friend of friend of friend apparently knew somebody who went for about a week taking whatever he could get, landed something every night, established a few fallback ***** out the more willing and passable ones, and then got increasingly more selective because he knew that even on a phail night he would be getting some. Apparently the dude managed to get some pretty girls in rotation and even managed a few smoking hot girls with relatively little effort before he had to bail for Christmas break. His thoughts are (ostensibly) that getting laid isn't difficult* if you're just interested in getting laid. *Though there is a science to mediocre looking bed buddies

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
-Girls that when you see them for second time are browsing over my facebook photos as I walk into a bar, acting like she doesn't know I'm there, but admiring my photos. That was just plain weird.

-Girls that have had past history with psycho's - not normal psychos but hustlers who have threatened to kill me; however, this psycho's main client sent him to rehab for three months to save ******. I can not date these girls.

-Mormon girls - It's hot when your on me telling me how much you want to **** but can not because of God damn church in the morning, but I just can't deal with it.

-Girls who yank their dog quite violently when taking them for a walk, sorry it just seems so damn cruel.

-Crack heads - It isn't cute when I find you on my lawn in the morning after a 12 hour cocaine binge.

-Goth girls, too much leather and hello-kitty.

-Crooked teeth and no car girls, you only want to sleep because I have wheels, and deep down you just want to get on my insurance one day - no thanks.

-Busty drunk ***** girls who I regularly run into, and each time I run into you - you believe my name to be different (Vladimir, Chris, Tom) - and each time you undress telling me how I am not able to handle that much woman (no I can not - you're hangers hang down to your belly button / stretch marks), and then you go on about how I need to drink black coffee, smoke gloves, and read Nietzsche at a coffee shop to land the artsy thin hipster chicks that I dream about when I go into nocturnal submission.

-Girls who document their weight loss via facebook.

-Girls who all they talk about are their runway fantasies, and how much they want John Galliano to **** them, and then you go on about how your **** where the last part of you to grow, and how they are the first part to go, because you really want to look like an emaciated boy.

-Girls who trick me into coming home with them, only for me to find out there hookers, and then they will not blow me because all I have is $6 in my pocket. What a waste of time.

-Girls who cover their mouths when were out on a date - hey I eat too.

-Girls who when we go out to eat are never endlessly texting - am I really that boring? (only happened once really - I paid my half of a $150 tab and walked out)

-Girls who light up a smoke in my bathroom and ash onto my towels, burning holes through them. (seriously?)

-Girls who tell me that their last love fetishized over snuff-films, and how they always fucked to them - why are you telling me this, especially since I met you the other day.

ha ha wow, you seem to come across quality girls.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bslo
Again, you're conflating two separate things. Suppose that a woman wants to ******** ten times a month and is able to ******** ten times a month. Suppose that a man wants to ******** twenty times a month but, despite his best efforts, is able to ******** only ten times a month. Everything else being equal, who has an "easier" time getting sex?

Who has more partners providing they both don't do "repeats"?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You guys applying mathematics to sex...
laugh.gif

pstoller

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mink31
It makes no sense logically, but when thinking about biological/evolutionary sex differences, it's easy to see why there are double standards. Doesn't make it right, but men are wired to think less of a woman who portrays herself as "less selective," so to speak...

Of course it's a no-brainer to see why guys have double-standards: the male impulse is to procreate successfully, in which pursuit you want the maximum number of partners with the minimal number of competitive sperm cells. But, the female impulse is also to have more partners (may the best sperm win) and less competition (may the best sperm go to her; may the best man spend his resources on her and their children together instead of on other babies/baby-mamas).

Thus, having the double-standard is also a "no-brainer," albeit in a different sense.

pstoller

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlock
Men have penises, women have vaginas. Thus not equal.

No; thus, not the same. Women also have brains, which is why you're not their equal.

Mr. White

Reaction score
Y'all are overthinking it. SFers (and kindred spirits) take pride in their appearance, their manners, and in the company they keep. We're the prime beef. Doesn't really matter what problems the other 9 out of 10 men have. We're determined to overcome obstacles and make our own opportunities.

matik23

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. White
Y'all are overthinking it. SFers (and kindred spirits) take pride in their appearance, their manners, and in the company they keep. We're the prime beef. Doesn't really matter what problems the other 9 out of 10 men have. We're determined to overcome obstacles and make our own opportunities.

You like girls with Cousin It for pussies.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sherlock
I don't go for this "men and women are equal" nonsense that you westerners do. If my brother told me he banged many girls I'd be like "good job bro". If my sister told me she banged a bunch of guys I'd be disgusted and tell her not to talk to me any more.
lol8[1].gif
->
laugh.gif
->
eh.gif
->
plain.gif
->
facepalm.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Sherlock I hope you get a train run on you, just so people would be disgusted with you and not talk to you again.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL @ direction this thread has taken.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Wait, you're telling me you'd high five your sister for ho'ing it up?

I don't quite get peoples' issue with this one. Under the following assumptions, I see no reason that one should take issue with their sister getting laid on the regular.
-She's doing it because she enjoys it
-She's doing it responsibly
-She's not doing it because someone else pressured her in to it
-She's not doing it because she has low self esteem
-It's not primarily a method of escapism
-She's understands the consequences of people knowing that she's sleeping with a bunch of people.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
I don't quite get peoples' issue with this one. Under the following assumptions, I see no reason that one should take issue with their sister getting laid on the regular. -She's doing it because she enjoys it -She's doing it responsibly -She's not doing it because someone else pressured her in to it -She's not doing it because she has low self esteem -It's not primarily a method of escapism -She's understands the consequences of people knowing that she's sleeping with a bunch of people.
I agree up til the last one. That one should just be - "she's as discreet as she needs to be." Why does anyone have to know?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads