• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
in an hour I'll be putting my dog down.

My condolences. This must be an excruciatingly difficult thing to do.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
thanks guys. poor guy was in bad shape. I love him so much and was in the room with him the entire time. my mom, stepdad and stepbrother had opted on not staying in the room but I felt like I couldn't leave my dog in there alone with a vet as his last moments came. I felt like it would have been a huge disrespect to leave him without someone familiar.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That 951socal kid in the Leather Jacket thread is such an annoying little shitstain.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We almost had Spring here: starting to see some grass poking through the snowdrifts; water running in the gutters; flood-fighting preparations underway. (I know; isn't it sick that getting ready to sandbag our city is a welcome sign of Spring?) Temperatures have been bumping up to 40° once in awhile.

And late this afternoon we started getting freezing rain, then sleet, then snow. They are talking up to a foot of new snow by noon tomorrow. The freeway is closed from here west. Travel advisories all over the place.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this winter of our discontent never end?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thanks guys. poor guy was in bad shape. I love him so much and was in the room with him the entire time. my mom, stepdad and stepbrother had opted on not staying in the room but I felt like I couldn't leave my dog in there alone with a vet as his last moments came. I felt like it would have been a huge disrespect to leave him without someone familiar.

condolences, man.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, 187.

Originally Posted by Dakota rube
We almost had Spring here: starting to see some grass poking through the snowdrifts; water running in the gutters; flood-fighting preparations underway. (I know; isn't it sick that getting ready to sandbag our city is a welcome sign of Spring?) Temperatures have been bumping up to 40° once in awhile.

And late this afternoon we started getting freezing rain, then sleet, then snow. They are talking up to a foot of new snow by noon tomorrow. The freeway is closed from here west. Travel advisories all over the place.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will this winter of our discontent never end?

I hear you man. Great weather last week, snow this Friday.
ffffuuuu.gif

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past week, I have twice popped off my collar button while tightening my tie and had the button fall down the sink drain. Clearly I need to lose some weight.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Think I'm getting sick, which I'd managed to avoid pretty well thus far. Not really an issue, outside of the race this weekend.
frown.gif

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this morning on my way to the gym I was reading email, and had a couple of emails that pissed me off to the extent that I was totally off my game, so I had a horrible workout. really pissed off about it.

one of my sales managers is trying to work around something that I set up - we were going to have a company meeting in july, and he set up to bring his family for vacation. then my boss wanted to change the meeting to Oct. so my guy is trying to trick me by setting up reasons why he should come into the office in July. I am going to have to stomp him down.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
in an hour I'll be putting my dog down.

Sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you're feeling.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
wifey's still out on vacation for more than a week, and she won't be coming home till sunday... and to make things worse, my drinking buddy's cutting off alcohol this week
ffffuuuu.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
curious for an update from Mark from Plano.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads