• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

HomerJ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yo
fmpd-10102009.jpg

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

/thread

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
here's mine
tumblr_lgn138x9FD1qaugiso1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by tomorrowstars
Drop bible in desert; cannot find God.
Camo Gideon's bible. You just took this **** to a whole other level

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
here's mine

tumblr_lgn138x9FD1qaugiso1_500.jpg

Nothing like playing some pokemon on the DS after a gunfight

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is one of those concepts that has always interested me, but often disappointed me. I'd like to see what creative types carry and their rationale for doing so. But such entries seemed to be the minority to the posts like Uncontrol posted: a ******* arsenal, likely being carried by someone who's never been in a fistfight, let alone shanked/shot anyone.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
a wallet I bought at some arts and crafts stall in south carolina
my keys
an iphone

woah

tombrokaw

Reaction score
A small flip phone and my plastic wrapped in a rubber band.

If society/work didn't force me to carry these things I wouldn't.

I'm not going to post a picture of my credit cards for obvious reasons.

And no not even keys because I transit to work.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tombrokaw
A small flip phone and my plastic wrapped in a rubber band.

If society/work didn't force me to carry these things I wouldn't.

I'm not going to post a picture of my credit cards for obvious reasons.

And no not even keys because I transit to work.

How do you get in and out of your house, what, do you live under a bridge or some ****??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

tombrokaw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
How do you get in and out of your house, what, do you live under a bridge or some ****??????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I keep my keys in my messenger bag when I go to work. My gf and I leave at the same time and she's generally home before me, so I don't often use them, but the keys are in the bag.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Cannot comprehend the EDC peeps How do you manage to carry all this **** around with you? Do you people always wear cargo pants?? Why do you need screwdrivers with you all the time?? The blogs that do these EDC submissions are the worst, best was dual glocks, two extra clips, three knives (two throwable) a leatherman and like three pens plus a wallet
Originally Posted by phxlawstudent
I've always wondered whether the people who EDC can actually pull out their concealed weapon fast enough to not die or get beaten or if it's just a false sense of security...
I usually carry wallet, watch, keys, pen, handkerchief, little pocketknife and flashlight. All of which stays pretty flat and not even noticeable or bulky if you've seen my WAYWT pics. I think a lot of the stuff gets misunderstood and used to think it was stupid/unnecessary too until I started reading up on threads, lurking forums and blogs and that's when I started to understand a little better. Its not all weaponz, weaponz, weaponz. Some of us just carry like one or two extra little tools that make daily tasks easier.
Originally Posted by Phiberglass
ELLe.IMG_5867.jpg

This is a good example of a more standard EDC that is stylish.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads