• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me pick pick out a blazer for the nightclub!

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If he/we are not better than anyone else, why the **** are you asking us for help? Go ask someone better and stop wasting our time.

halisray

Reaction score
wow you couldn't be more wrong mr. law student

this is a ******* fashion forum you moron, you don't need our advice to go shop at Macy's, Walmart or Target, jesus.

70gransport

Reaction score

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok cuz i just got laid i'm in a good mood so i'll help you out here:

dark blue
slim
peak lapel

topman or h&m should have something that you can trash and not feel badly about.

edit: what kind of dork would wear a brooks brothers blazer out at night?

Nightclubber

Reaction score
Originally Posted by macuser3of5
ok cuz i just got laid i'm in a good mood so i'll help you out here:

dark blue
slim
peak lapel

topman or h&m should have something that you can trash and not feel badly about.

edit: what kind of dork would wear a brooks brothers blazer out at night?

ah, unfortunately we dont have H&M in Nashville. Will Zara work? I am going to mens warehouse today so I think i will talk to the attendent there.

this is one i really want!

http://www.zappos.com/howe-personal-...lack?zlfid=111

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mens wearhouse is ****. Zara is fine but more expensive than H&M for what you want.

Honestly, wearing a blazer to a nightclub is not the best idea. It will get hot and it'll hide your proprotions.

Instead get some nice button downs. and get them tailored to fit your frame. Wear pants that fit and shoes that aren't **** (this is where you really should be investing) and you'll be fine.

Also, people don't like questions like this as new threads. They **** up the forum and we get them all the ******* time. Look at the stickied threads at the top.

Nightclubber

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
mens wearhouse is ****. Zara is fine but more expensive than H&M for what you want.

Honestly, wearing a blazer to a nightclub is not the best idea. It will get hot and it'll hide your proprotions.

Instead get some nice button downs. and get them tailored to fit your frame. Wear pants that fit and shoes that aren't **** (this is where you really should be investing) and you'll be fine.

Also, people don't like questions like this as new threads. They **** up the forum and we get them all the ******* time. Look at the stickied threads at the top.

im sorry, this is my first time on a message board before. I tried the search feature but couldnt find anything relating to blazer for nightclubs. I agree about the button down, i have 3 nice ones, I mainly wear my all black one and it is simple yet gets the job done, i never invest in shoes because nobody can see them when u are dancing, and they get stepped on alot

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nightclubber
im sorry, this is my first time on a message board before. I tried the search feature but couldnt find anything relating to blazer for nightclubs. I agree about the button down, i have 3 nice ones, I mainly wear my all black one and it is simple yet gets the job done, i never invest in shoes because nobody can see them when u are dancing, and they get stepped on alot

And you're gonna dance in your blazer from men's warehouse?

AlphaAndTheOmega

Reaction score
Why do I think this guy goes to a community college in hicksville
ffffuuuu.gif

70gransport

Reaction score
Vanderbilt + law student + blazer = Brooks Brothers. Whether or not it's a good idea to wear one club hopping is an entirely different matter, I simply made a suggestion.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads