• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guys wear women's jeans, WTH?

adidasfan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
then you are definitely not looking hard enough.

its true that now more Super Skinny jeans are around for guys.
but for me they are out of my price range.

I have a hard time affording jeans about $40 and I was able
to find womans jeans that are a perfect fit for me for less
than $40.

yoyodunno

Reaction score
Originally Posted by adidasfan
its true that now more Super Skinny jeans are around for guys. but for me they are out of my price range. I have a hard time affording jeans about $40 and I was able to find womans jeans that are a perfect fit for me for less than $40.
Womens jeans seem to cost less than mens, maybe because men are expected to keep their jeans longer, so they should be higher quality?

inq89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
^ Is that a Pokemon?

Wait, I thought that was the point...
Levi%27s%20Ex-Girlfriend%20Jean%20on%20Model.jpg
Levi's%20Ex-Girlfriend%20Tag.jpg

I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw this on the Colbert Report. Skinny jeans....sure whatever. Calling them Ex-Girlfriend jeans? How effeminate is society getting these days?

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...rlfriend-jeans

Originally Posted by Perdogg
Yes.

Can you post pics? What model? Was it a return/defect? Never seen Persols go that cheap.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wanna stab myself in the eyes

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by inq89
I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw this on the Colbert Report. Skinny jeans....sure whatever. Calling them Ex-Girlfriend jeans? How effeminate is society getting these days?
oh no, society is becoming effeminate! quick! we have to show the world that MEN ARE BOSS

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
oh no, society is becoming effeminate! quick! we have to show the world that MEN ARE BOSS

I've already started to grow a beard and recently purchased two handguns, one shotgun and one rifle.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads