• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you think these jeans look good on me?

• Total voters

looseandwavey

Reaction score
First off, I dont think there is anything wrong with looking a little feminine. In term of it they are flattering I think that the tightness is fine on some areas, its just the crotch where its a bit problematic. Ultimately, its up to you,

Jon Martin

Reaction score
First off, I dont think there is anything wrong with looking a little feminine. In term of it they are flattering I think that the tightness is fine on some areas, its just the crotch where its a bit problematic. Ultimately, its up to you,
I think the crotch is ok.

Jon Martin

Reaction score
I originally picked the third option, but since you specifically asked if they look good on you, I changed my vote to no, they do not. I mean, look at your crotch. These aren't just women's jeans, these are jeans specifically designed for a ************.

Besides that, your jeans honestly look pretty dated. With the hoodie, they look like the sort of thing some emo kid would wear while listening to My Chemical Romance in the early 2000's.
Ha, I appreciate your opinion, I like the jeans. Tbh I'm experimenting with different looks at the moment anyway... they were actually a good band back then though....

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
goggles.jpg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t really understand what’s to like about these. They look like they’re made for a women’s body, if that’s what you are looking for (and that’s ok, if you are) you nailed it.

They basically look like jeaggings. Do you like wearing tights as well? Honest question....

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only problem I see is that they are so tight you won't have enough room in the pockets to carry your man-pons.

Carl60

Reaction score
I wear girls/women’s jeans most of the time. I think those jeans are too tight for you. They look amazing if you want to look like a girl below the waistline.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Way to bump an almost 1 year old thread. I'm sure the OP has gone full David Bowie by now.

Mickiluv17

Reaction score
Don’t listen to the haters. Homophobes. I think you look absolutely amazing in them. I wear jeans like this all the time. Yes I’m bi but whatever. My life. You keep doing you. Don’t people tell you what to wear and how to live. Wear what you want. Btw you have a fantastic ass. 😜

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads