• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TopGear Challenge...

-TTO

sartorialism

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TTO
TopGear Challenge...

-TTO

His beard is gone (for the most part), but TTO lives on! Keep inspiring me, brother.
worship.gif

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not what I'm wearing today, but the only jacket/jeans photo I can access from work...

SFJacketJeans.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PandArts
^ I like this Sugar but I think there's just a bit too much PS showing, for my taste anyway
smile.gif

Great colour and pattern play as well! I'd love to see a full length shot.

Thanks! As for the PS, I concur. Alas, I was already running late to drop off the kids, so no time to adjust and retake the photo.

BTW, I can't believe you can get away with your posed shots in the office. If someone saw me doing that here, I'd never hear the end of it.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
The initial post alone may run to several pages. I will be impressed if you get it out before about noon on Saturday.
smile.gif

With 9 hours left, we may have a record. Nothing was worse than the SW&D challenge though. That had the highest number of entrants AND I had to make 2 poals. What is it with you guys and denim??
smile.gif

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Coordinating with furniture.

Last edited:

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Thanks! As for the PS, I concur. Alas, I was already running late to drop off the kids, so no time to adjust and retake the photo.

BTW, I can't believe you can get away with your posed shots in the office. If someone saw me doing that here, I'd never hear the end of it.

No I hear ya! I often don't notice that my PS is trying to escape until after I've snapped the pics.

Well, I'm very sneaky about it propping my camera in hidden places and then just acting as natural as possible for ten seconds
peepwall[1].gif

Originally Posted by Parker
Coordinating with furniture.

prkr210a.jpg

Love the Chair/Scarf coordination!

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parker, fantastic.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sugarbutch
Not what I'm wearing today, but the only jacket/jeans photo I can access from work...
SFJacketJeans.jpg

Call me crazy, but I really dig this. Liking the turnback cuffs on the jacket; they echo the same on the jeans nicely.
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
With 9 hours left, we may have a record. Nothing was worse than the SW&D challenge though. That had the highest number of entrants AND I had to make 2 poals. What is it with you guys and denim??
smile.gif

What bugs me just a little about the polls are that some entries post so many photos that it takes forever to scroll through them. I wish some people would at least compress them into a single moderately-sized collage like some of the rest of us do, so it doesn't take up as much room on the page as several individual full-size photos, and - more importantly - it's easier to compare outfits quickly between entrants.

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd planned on going dark until I got a new fit up to snuff, or in this case, a challenge I could actually compete in came along. So, here goes. Thanks to BB for the moleskin coat - love it. I tried to wear a pocket square, but the boots ripped themselves off my feet and proceeded to kick ****** until I put it down, apologized and admitted to them that I am indeed a nancy. Kept dog pic in because it made me chuckle. Happy Friday.
sfcollage.jpg

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Call me crazy, but I really dig this. Liking the turnback cuffs on the jacket; they echo the same on the jeans nicely.

What bugs me just a little about the polls are that some entries post so many photos that it takes forever to scroll through them. I wish some people would at least compress them into a single moderately-sized collage like some of the rest of us do, so it doesn't take up as much room on the page as several individual full-size photos, and - more importantly - it's easier to compare outfits quickly between entrants.

Are those really turnbacks? It almost looks like just a crease from when they were taken up or something.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
laugh.gif

I'm chock full of sub-Churchillian pompous purple prose when the mood takes me.

Please don't hold yourself back when you're in that mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads