• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chinoguy
I fail to see what's wrong with slim chino pants. Did the Style Forum guru suddenly decide to hate on them?

They're not bad, they're just boring. They are an oats/water/multivitamin diet. They are a boring white girl in business school. They are a TC Boyle short story. The mind withers, the testicles lose their hair and retreat into the lower abdomen.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
if he meant "Freudian", then he doesn't know what that is.

I'm pretty sure it was a veiled cocaine reference. Dude practically invented the stuff. Popular among attorneys, I hear. Helps you boost up the billable hours.

Good for rapid weight loss, too...
sarcasm.gif

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
It's a no shirt no tie no jacket no service with dark colors preferred dark colors. Considering I think I did alright. Shoes are my favorite Ferragamos. Interested in knowing what you guys consider formal wear.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i move to change my custom title to "paradigm moment" because i paradigm all over the place these days.

ctk how dare you suggest that i am not exactly like mlk?

there is so much i accidentally my face you guys i don't even

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
It's a no shirt no tie no jacket no service with dark colors preferred dark colors. Considering I think I did alright. Shoes are my favorite Ferragamos. Interested in knowing what you guys consider formal wear.

I prefer my pockets squared, my neckties dimpled, and my tuxedos Canadian.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously? It's stuff like this that gets praised on Styleforum? If people saw someone dressed like that on the street, they'd laugh at him.

Members like this
facepalm.gif

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
They keep it out of the main waywt threads though. waywt here is is pretty dumb because there's barely any fits and most of it is bitching about pointless things.

this is what i like about sf. no one talks about clothes anymore on sufu

G0079

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
this is what i like about sf. no one talks about clothes anymore on sufu

+1, SF WAYWT non-discussion thread is exactly like the SuFu WAYWT. Over here it's pure entertainment.
smack.gif

Logan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RegisDB9
Dinner steez, to end the day on a good note, shoes were being polished, wearing sandals so did not want to give you bastards a reason so say ****
fight[1].gif

photo-136.jpg

Are you rocking this on the back of your phone?
coliphoneman.jpg

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously? It's stuff like this that gets praised on Styleforum? If people saw someone dressed like that on the street, they'd laugh at him.

spending stupid amounts of money on sweat and cargo pants is the cool thing to do

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
just going to cement my identity here as anything but a true man of style. this photo shoot brought to you by the planet Hoth - everything was zipped back up after 3 photos were taken, because it's 3 degrees outside.
WGkQel.jpg
unnecessary alt views:
giant bird steeze
DEUtCl.jpg
and just because everyone loves drop crotch (and because I think the back of this jacket is rad:
I1ZHZl.jpg

G0079

Reaction score
the drop crotch definitely works with the jacket...are those the ones you wore with the leather jacket before? I like this fit way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads