• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pics asap
inlove.gif

chinoguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Synthese
what's on the bottom of that list?

No offense, but after seeing your pics, I'd wear this ugly JV boot over your drop crotch pants any day.

chinoguy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
no, chinoguy is just an annoying troll.

My comments are way less bitter than the replies of Senior Members to the newbies.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
It's a runway show dog, not a "continuous lean"-type series of Steve McQueen photos. "Fashionable" is a huge number of things. You don't have to like something for it to have value. There's a non-zero chance that that the head wrap is a styling piece and not something that was ever up for retail.
Not that designers are infallible, just that they spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff and their thoughts and decisions deserve consideration if you're going to comment on a runway look.

This was a pretty long explanation that could have been replaced with "yeah that particular runway look was pretty badly done." 'Cause it was. Excellent leather though.

Originally Posted by mk.ultra
you really are an angry little transvestite
Originally Posted by mike868y
no, chinoguy is just an annoying troll.
Can't both be true?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
mine are finally coming today
bounce2.gif

How much did you pay for them? ALSO FIT PIC ASAP I am torn between those for $510 shipped, or these for $400 shipped.
tin-margiela-fw09-high-top-sneaker-3-540x398.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least it's a more interesting dilemma than navy khakis or khaki khakis
frown.gif

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're both different, I agree. But I have been wanting both for a long time. I may go with MMM just because it's easier for me right now. If your shoes don't work out you know who to contact
bigstar[1].gif

300zx1985

Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
They're both different, I agree. But I have been wanting both for a long time. I may go with MMM just because it's easier for me right now. If your shoes don't work out you know who to contact
bigstar[1].gif

go with the mmm the other ones look like orthopedic clown shoes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics