• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think we all know mauro absolutely blows at marketing. thanks for getting me to read that thread tho it is is amazing

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
From a source I'll keep private "Gilt Groupe is hiring! PR Director for Gilt MAN as well as the new full priced men's business that will launch this year." Think it will just be like net a porter for men or something?

volatile

Reaction score
Why do so many people dress so.... boringly? Even without flamboyance, where's the damn attention to detail?

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Makeshift_Robot
That wallabee is worse than the original. Comey did a streamlined one like that maybe 2 seasons ago, it was pretty neat.

c1d0f326.jpg

Sizes 9.5 and 10 available on eBay. Not a huge fan of the white mid-sole, personally - but always go back and look at these shoes.. (have been listed since April of 2010..)

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Bought 3... you could easily flip them on ebay for double.

hope they fulfill the order. the cotton blazer is listed at $349 i think but those $99. my size is donezo.

jwkicks

Reaction score
Was not able to get any 42s in the Ervell blazers. Teger or anyone else who got 42s and decides they don't want them, please let me know, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by volatile
Why do so many people dress so.... boringly? Even without flamboyance, where's the damn attention to detail?

why do people care how other people dress? Car nerds probably ask why you don't drive a fully loaded car and you could come up with many reasons why. Aren't clothes just the same?

Suicmez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
why do people care how other people dress? Car nerds probably ask why you don't drive a fully loaded car and you could come up with many reasons why. Aren't clothes just the same?

It's not a question of what kind car they're driving, but how they're driving it
We may be a lot more nit picky... but everyone to some extent cares about what they wear.

afc345

Reaction score
WTF is going on with USPS? Tracking has been saying acceptance since friday, still no movement. Going crazy waitin' for my pbjs over here, going to outsteez everyone in this town like I'm gonna be in a whole nother galaxy.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
USPS tracking really sucks- that's what's going on. Anything from the UK has said that it's stuck in customs until the moment it is actually delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads