• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
OP looks like an asian beeber. poor guy....

ktrp

Reaction score
Hermes man, I think you're doing it wrong.

If you are a rich 30 year old, your goal should not be to dress like a teenager. Teenagers will beat you at dressing like a teenager.

Instead, you should dress like a totally high rolling 30 year old. Because teenagers can't touch you on that.

And there are a fair number of young women who seem to like rich 30 year old men.

silvere2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hymo
Compared to the average Malaysian youth he is pretty well dressed:

76328_501134777268_729512268_7286961_2357433_n.jpg

GDC+MMU+DOTA+01.JPG

To tell you the truth, judging from those pictures, the average malaysian youth doesn't dress any worse than the average american youth.

Izhitsa

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Hermes is 30 year old..

No way!
butbut.gif

I've been tempted to write that OP soon will be over labels and that sort of thing, but if he's really 30, it might be too late.

ZengaGent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by silvere2
To tell you the truth, judging from those pictures, the average malaysian youth doesn't dress any worse than the average american youth.

Or the average Australian youth...

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Hermes is 30 year old..

wow. from the pics on her blog she looks pretty young.

ZengaGent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by B|aze
must be hard looking like a 12 year old, when you actually 24

Lol!

That's the thing about us Asians though...

Hard to tell how old we really are.

I'm knocking on the door of the dreaded 40, but many still believe I'm in my early 30s; of course, they might really be saying - Grow Up Fool! - but what the heck, I'll just live in denial and take it as a compliment.
laugh.gif

Can't really hate the guy, mate.

In fact, I feel just a little sorry for the wee lil' sap. And before we go too far, OP hasn't quite defined what 'Young' means to him.

21? 22? 19? 13?

First two are acceptable if he's really 24.

Option 3 is bordering on creepy, not because of the age gap, but the difference in maturity level.

Option 4 is plain creepy. Full stop. The end.
plain.gif

So to OP: Define 'young' please hor, sai loh (lil' brother in Cantonese). Whether you're to be assisted or villified depends on the return serve.

ZG out

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZengaGent
Lol!

That's the thing about us Asians though...

Hard to tell how old we really are.

I'm knocking on the door of the dreaded 40, but many still believe I'm in my early 30s; of course, they might really be saying - Grow Up Fool! - but what the heck, I'll just live in denial and take it as a compliment.
laugh.gif

Can't really hate the guy, mate.

In fact, I feel just a little sorry for the wee lil' sap. And before we go too far, OP hasn't quite defined what 'Young' means to him.

21? 22? 19? 13?

First two are acceptable if he's really 24.

Option 3 is bordering on creepy, not because of the age gap, but the difference in maturity level.

Option 4 is plain creepy. Full stop. The end.
plain.gif

ZG out

At 24, he must not be obsessed with Bieber's style and lack of substance...

The desire to copy Bieber's style is borderline insane at best if you're over 16..

ZengaGent

Reaction score
At 24, he must not be obsessed with Bieber's style and lack of substance...

The desire to copy Bieber's style is borderline insane at best if you're over 16..

QFT.
smile.gif

Like I said; young and dumb.

But that's why forums like SF are helpful; how else do you learn what's no longer taught to us men, i.e. the Art of Classic Style?

gio3969

Reaction score
There is no excuse for his awful taste. he should be derided until he stops being a Douche.

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is this guy blowing top dollar on brand names to look like he came from the 70s?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads