• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Orgetorix
My photographer (Mrs. O) refused to go more than a step beyond the back door because of the cold, so we get to deal with strollers and grills and such cluttering up the background today.
This looks good.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clintonf
Nicest day of the year to date.

Looking good Clint - Love the shoes - Redways?

I just picked up a SC in the same fabric, yours looks great. Im not sold on the purple PS or the extended "fluff" of it, but everything else looks great to me.

...and please dont hesitate to comment - individual opinions are just that, so go for it!
smile.gif

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Looking good Clint - Love the shoes - Redways?

I just picked up a SC in the same fabric, yours looks great. Im not sold on the purple PS or the extended "fluff" of it, but everything else looks great to me.

...and please dont hesitate to comment - individual opinions are just that, so go for it!
smile.gif

Thanks for the comments.

The shoes are actually AS Carroll.

I look forward to seeing your SC. I must admit, I do like the fabric.

The PS was a present from my partner and she's responsible for the "fluff"
biggrin.gif
(to be honest, the PS dimensions are quite small, so there's very little one can do with it).

I don't want to come across as some smart alec who feels they can comment on what other's wear. So, perhaps I'll wait until I've posted a few more pictures and received some more comments before I say anything.

I'm always in two minds whether to post here. However, receiving any comments are appreicated.

Regards

Clint

P.S. Any movement on the Purse Forum vs SF dress off?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^ I like the PS, just not 100% on it with the same scale of pattern in the SC. It would be great with a solid navy jacket, I think. Those PurseForum chicks were all fluffers. Had me all gassed up, ready to go, then just before the big moment... *poof* gone like the wind. Ugh. edit - DAMN you got post #30,000 in the thread - Nice, I wanted that
smile.gif

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
^ I like the PS, just not 100% on it with the same scale of pattern in the SC. It would be great with a solid navy jacket, I think.

Those PurseForum chicks were all fluffers. Had me all gassed up, ready to go, then just before the big moment... *poof* gone like the wind. Ugh.

edit - DAMN you got post #30,000 in the thread - Nice, I wanted that
smile.gif

Indeed you are correct about the PS. I just wanted to wear to please her (I've only worn it twice in the 2 years she's since she's bought it for me).

Sorry to hear about the PF people. That's a little frustrating.

Sorry too about the post theft. I don't deserve to have had the 3000th post on this thread.

Clint

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
G - I take it this is your first Ercoles number? May i suggest more "substantial" contrasting buttons. These ones almost get lost in the suit.

The fabric is scrumptious!!

DaBatMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prestosmp
168987_160106904036549_135201953193711_331852_7430811_n.jpg

This is a win! Although I'm not liking the choice of jacket. JMO!

Doral

Reaction score
First post of the year. Hope every one had a happy new year. Kind of cold here in Texas so I decided to ditch the suit and go to church a little casual.
DSC00027.jpg
DSC00029.jpg
Details
DSC00032.jpg
DSC00034.jpg
Had the opportunity to go to the Cotton Bowl at the new Cowboys Stadium (Jerry's World). The stadium is amazing, had a great time even if my Aggies lost to LSU 41 - 24
DSC_0169.jpg

artoftime

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
G - I take it this is your first Ercoles number? May i suggest more "substantial" contrasting buttons. These ones almost get lost in the suit.

The fabric is scrumptious!!

First suit, yes.
Excellent suggestion - I've been thinking of switching to a rich, polished horn button and extending up to include the dreaded nipple buttons. Frank went on and on about how special these matte charcoal English buttons are. meh. Fabric is taking it's sweet time to break in.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by artoftime
Ercole bespoke in H&S nailhead (could probably deflect a bullet)

Hot damn man!! Looking stellar..
worship.gif

On a Sunday tho?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance