• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lmaozedong
HEY GAIZ, MILLER LITE SAYS MANBAGS MAKE U A *****
pfft, real men drink whiskey or cognac... **** that piss beer ****. that video was hilarious, though

chris lewis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Here is a picture of me with my purse. I probably get laid more then you. I am also wearing a purple velvet jacket. This puts me in the same category as Prince.

You are saying vaguely homophobic things...which actually also puts you in the same category as Prince now that he is a religious whacko.

huh.

Something tells me you aren't getting laid much. Nice manbag tho.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
Yeah, it does look a lot better tossed off against a wall. I've said nothing homophobic, try not to be ridiculous. Props on getting laid more than me though, I had no idea.

Thank you.
bigstar[1].gif

And fwiw I didnt think you were actually really being homophobic I just wanted to make that joke about Prince.

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
lol "army tote"

so ridiculous

Is it? I've seen some from WILL leather goods that look decent? Also, I've seen your pics, and I can tell you right now that you and me just aren't gonna see eye to eye on most things.

dls6128

Reaction score
jesus, if we had a real racist or homophobe in here your heads would ******* explode

Vecna

Reaction score
I think someone making false accusations concerning socially acceptable wear is more easily offensive than someone that can easily be brushed off as a foaming bigot. This guy might be playboy extraordinaire with a gorgeous girlfriend, leather bound books and an apartment that smells of rich mahogany but none of that matters if he's an idiot. That being said, I think it's easier to ignore dumb-ass opinions than reward them with attention. Rise above and all that.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bare bodkin
Also, I've seen your pics, and I can tell you right now that you and me just aren't gonna see eye to eye on most things.

Yeah. I kind of had to accept that too. Uncontrol is part of the bean flickers/circle jerkers that hang out and talk **** passively against anything they're not down with. Gender neutral is a safe stance, not assuming that's your goal, but just saying.

my two cents..

Magicians purse looks like a straight up...purse. Like a woman's purse, no two ways around it. Not an insult - no hate - just an observation. And really, it's every man's prerogative. A purse, heels, makeup, etc - it's almost 2011. A lot crazier **** happenin', I'm sure.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, fellas. Bodkin thinks bags that at first glance appear to have traditionally been styled for women (e.g. a purse) may create a feminine look, whereas as Uncontrol and magician take a more liberal approach to what is and what is not acceptable in the realm of internet dress-up.

Another complaint against you ass souls. I get **** for being "too detailed", too many pics, etc. In looking at Magicians (not to keep bringing up magician, but the example is there), I can't even see what he's wearing. I see black and brown shoes and a purse against the wall and some glasses. I can't see a "fit". I can't see ****. I'm too detailed, yet this is an outstanding entry into a "fit pic" competition. I may dress too manly, or too generic, or too SF certified/uniformed...whatever. But something aint right here. It's like...it's like...there is favoritism among more senior people on the board, despite their fits. And allegiances. ZOMG
cry.gif
And on the internet of all places..

p.s. talking about how much ***** you **** on the internet is never a good look imo.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Magician's photo isn't a fit pic, it's to show the bag. Can you see the bag?

Blackfyre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jeez the man said he doesnt like msgnr bags so what. i kinda agree with him. most people i see rocking a msgnr bag look effiminate or like their trying to hard. just my opinion. there are people who can rock it and look good. i just havent seen to many around my parts.

magicians photo was originally a fit pic though

bare bodkin

Reaction score
Careful slacktide, you're making too much sense. I'm inclined to believe you're a racist homophobe misogynist.

For the record, your fits are some of the best I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads