• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kenneth Cole Regal King capped dress shoes: should I buy them?

Farmgate

Reaction score
Found a pair of Kenneth Cole Regal King tapered dress shoes for less than $80 retail. Even at that price point, I have concerns about the shoe. It's tapered and updated. Looking at basic brown for a slate blue suit.

I know they won't last forever and probably can't be re-cobbled, but what do you all think about Regal Kings?

thanks for you opinion.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If that's what you want, sure. Buy it. Stimulate the economy, man.

It seems like you know what you're getting so that's why I'm saying yes. Normally, I would say no.

RangerP

Reaction score
I would stay away.

Although I agree with sonlegoman that it does appear that you know what you're getting yourself into.

If you like that shoe shape, I would look for a Allen Edmonds Soho or Allen Edmonds Evanston. They are both discontinued but can be found on eBay or the SF B&S section for under 150$ if you are patient. The shape is not the exact same but similar, and less weird (for lack of a better word).

Good luck!

haiguise

Reaction score
Get em brah

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kenneth Cole is the quintessential brand of SF. Just do a search
sarcasm.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics