• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Peep Show UK show

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by po'richsaunders
Anybody seen this? I've heard its pretty hysterical but haven't been able to find it anywhere for download.

You tube. Watch everything in 3 segments.

It is insanely funny. It is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. I've watched the entire series so far maybe 4-5 times. 3rd season is the best.

Americans could never swear and talk that dirty and do it without sounding like they're trying too hard. The internal conversations are hilarious.

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love it, but I've always suspected that Americans wouldn't favour it so much. The Office was so poorly received over there that it rather lowered my expectations of American humour. That and I'm watching a film by the Wayans Bros.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blackhood
I love it, but I've always suspected that Americans wouldn't favour it so much. The Office was so poorly received over there that it rather lowered my expectations of American humour. That and I'm watching a film by the Wayans Bros.

Haha well the American version of the Office was incredibly well-received, and I have to admit I prefer it over the original.

Don't take a Wayans Bros. movie as our representative, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia should be our rep.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That one episode with Mark being tormented by muggers was hilarious. And anything with Super Hans is quality.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I've been DVRing it during its late-night airings on BBC America, but they always show them out of order. Just got the first season from Netlix.

Great show. Really funny. Though sometimes they push it so far it becomes uncomfortable.

I love the unbearably uncomfortable parts! The ones where I actually have to pause and pray it doesn't happen.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My favorite episode is the one where they cook the dog. Never laughed that hard before in my life.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
My favorite episode is the one where they cook the dog. Never laughed that hard before in my life.

I remember the line where Jez says "it would have to be a ******* good poster to bring the dog back."

That ep was so funny I had so stop so many times in the middle of it to catch my breath.

The wedding where Jez pisses himself and what he says to Mark as he's doing it is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV.

Another fav is when Mark is locked in his room during Jez's shrooms party and is contemplating ******** in a bag.

Alfa

Reaction score
In my top 3 favorite tv shows. I love Super Hans and his crack addiction. Can't wait for the new season. I d/l'ed all of the season thus far.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peep Show is superb. I've been a fan for many years.

"If he hangs himself over this, I'll put an orange in his mouth and make it look like a wanking accident"

I'd highly recommend The league of gentlemen, Black Books, Brass eye, The IT crowd.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads