• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
sn gonna be control

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Could someone explain M.A+ to me?

Only like two pairs of boots look good out of every item I've ever seen

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Could someone explain M.A+ to me? Only like two pairs of boots look good out of every item I've ever seen
jackets, leathers in general, shirts, pants, bags (still kinda upset i never went for the 07 envelope bag), belts, what is there to explain...it just doesn't jive with most of sf crowd but construction is pretty insane, at least on a lot of the piece i've handled. pretty stunning collection over the years. prohibitively priced, as expected.
ma2gb6.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by my gf's house and wound up mowing her lawn in my new seavees
ffffuuuu.gif
And, no, that's not code for anything else I would have rather been doing.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
M.A.+ is ******* incredible. Until you've played with it in person and tried it on STFU. It has better construction, quality and design then like 90% off the brands popular on here.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
M.A.+ is ******* incredible. Until you've played with it in person and tried it on STFU. It has better construction, quality and design then like 90% off the brands popular on here.
Chillax man, ****

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Those pants could be the most painstakingly constructed garment in the history of mankind and that'd still be no excuse for how terribly ugly they are. Their jackets are pretty sex though

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
lol. sorry. i think it was actually uncontrol who pissed me off.

i barely said anything, i just find the entire aesthetic bizarre and ugly. no doubt it's really well made and the actual construction ideas are insane, particularly the leather

(here's the part where you tell me THAT'S ME LOL, also i thought you had me on ignore, for your own sanity you should probably go back to that)

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i barely said anything, i just find the entire aesthetic bizarre and ugly. no doubt it's really well made and the actual construction ideas are insane, particularly the leather

(here's the part where you tell me THAT'S ME LOL, also i thought you had me on ignore, for your own sanity you should probably go back to that)

you are correct on all accounts sir.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fwiw youre probably a fine dude in real life and even though i think your aesthetic is kind of awful - live and let live blah blah, i just dont understand why you're on this site if not for extravagant meta-trolling.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncontrol's existence kinda brings flavor to this forum, though. Plus, even though this forum obviously humps certain brands there are a variety of styles here. I'm kinda amused by uncontrol saying M.A+ is bizarre, and ugly, haha. However, the point of this forum I think is to learn from each others styles however extravagant they may be. I mean even this forum sections title welcomes weird ass japanese ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads