• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Yeah, I'm really happy with the level of activity thus far.
smile.gif
Thanks.

Can I join and post margiela?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
lol8[1].gif
I think it might be the SF conditioning, $1800 doesn't seem bad compared to RO leathers that could go up to $2,800 easy. I don't think I'd be thinking that way if I this forum didn't exist.

If it were in the U.S. though, I might consider but I don't really want to deal with the Japan proxy hassle, plus I have no idea how the sizing goes. Black ones looks nice too but for black rider I like the RO stooges more.

Typically..
1= XS/44
2= S/46

The price of RO leathers deter me somewhat, considering Julius leathers are at, if not of higher quality than RO. Plus I prefer the styling and treatment Julius leathers usually have.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Favorite thing from +J collection was the Navy Cashmere/Wool tuxedo blazer. So nice and soft, feel more like cashmere than wool. Also bought two flannel pants, slim fit with taper ankle. I think I'm done shopping. Going all dressy/casual this year.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
i think it would be for the best that you refrain from doing this

Why dog you do the inverse here?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i am starting a women's clothing forum if, ahem, anyone is interested.

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
That Julius leather is beautiful, would definitely robocop in an instant if I had $1800 to spare.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Typically..
1= XS/44
2= S/46

The price of RO leathers deter me somewhat, considering Julius leathers are at, if not of higher quality than RO. Plus I prefer the styling and treatment Julius leathers usually have.

From experience, the sizing on these brands usually varies, not just from brand to brand but from model to model within the brand. So in the end, I think I would still need to get a solid info on the measurements.

Between RO and Julius, I've never handles Julius but RO's quality is pretty topnotch. I don't have long term experience owning their jackets but I never really heard/read of a problem with them. Same with Julius, I've only heard praises. I was actually going to buy a Julius leather instead of the intarsia moto but it didn't have hand warmers, which kind of killed that particular jacket for me. It might not be a big deal to others but I prefer on my jackets.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Hand warmers- are you talking about the sleeves or something that's built in on the pockets themselves?
I actually like the ribbed cuffs on his leathers, particularly the heavier weight ones. Would be nice to have in the winter whereas my Julius lambskin would have me freezing to death.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish there was someplace in the US where I could try lots of Julius items on, because it would let me get a better feel of what fits on me, and what truly is something I'd like to own. With brands like Julius I love so many pieces, but I know some would probably look strange on me. Gotta avoid looking costumy, but at the same time capture the aesthetic I like by pushing the limit as far as possible.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yah, hand warmers as in just the front pockets. The particular Julius jacket I was looking to buy didn't have any.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You know you're a fashion nerd when: You start spelling 'helmet' as 'Helmut'
ffffuuuu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads