• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

htowns

Reaction score
Just picked up some sand suedes from shoebuy.com for $69 w/ free shipping. Register for site and first-time buyers get 10% off, stack with 10% code: MEMBERDISC10

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the special edition by Ronnie Fieg

IMG_03053-800x533.jpg

But the website does not ship to Canada
frown.gif

phonics

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blake3030
I used a proxy and got them shipped to Australia. Bit pricey, but worth it in the end.

I'm in aus too

Which proxy and how much did it set you back, if you dont mind me asking

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Just got my pair from David Z and thanks to whomever recommended sizing down one it fits pretty well. The only issue is it's a bit tight right before the toe box, do they stretch?

jeisurii

Reaction score
After going all over town and never finding any Originals, though I did find Bushacres at one JC Penney just wasn't sold on the color, I'm just going to have to order online. I found an 11 seemed to fit on the other Clarks I tried on, and the Bushacre though those seemed a bit uncomfortable in the back of the ankle. Assuming the Bushacre are mostly the same cut as the Original, just a different sole I would have the same problem. Could this just be something that would break in, or be because I'm used to lower cut sneakers all the time? Or should I try an 11.5?

revsci

Reaction score
Ordered a pair of leather Bushacre's from DSW for 70 shipped. They had a $10 off coupon running and free shipping for members. I bought right before the 10 off offer ended. Sized down 1/2 a size, so hopefully they fit when they come.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you take off that little Clarks strap around one lace once you wear em or keep it on? I dont want to look hip so I was thinking of taking it off.

iwhelan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clarksdb
Do you take off that little Clarks strap around one lace once you wear em or keep it on? I dont want to look hip so I was thinking of taking it off.

That is not meant to stay on there.

Leaving the shiny decal on the brim of your ball cap is totally cool though.
laugh.gif

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chie
I attached it to my motorcycle key, look nice
biggrin.gif

lol...

Originally Posted by iwhelan
That is not meant to stay on there.

Leaving the shiny decal on the brim of your ball cap is totally cool though.
laugh.gif

lol I find that annoying too. The ball cap should look clean just like MLB players wear it in my opinion.

jeisurii

Reaction score
Huzzah, finally found some Taupe suede originals in a store and found the 11s to be a bit long and slidey, but the 10.5s a bit snug width wise. I suppose they might stretch a little though, and I was wearing thicker atheletic socks at the time so a thinner sock would probably be good too. They looked fantastic though and I'm looking forward to really giving them a go

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeisurii
Huzzah, finally found some Taupe suede originals in a store and found the 11s to be a bit long and slidey, but the 10.5s a bit snug width wise. I suppose they might stretch a little though, and I was wearing thicker atheletic socks at the time so a thinner sock would probably be good too. They looked fantastic though and I'm looking forward to really giving them a go

Nice, I was stuck between taupe and oakwood but in the end went with oakwood.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads