• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Alright, been kind of dead for awhile, just working on a lot of things at once, mainly daydreaming and building a lot of stuff for the future in my head (not related to clothes, but equally as enjoyable)... Clothes are all shipped except for TOJ0's, those were queued til after other stuff was made and now they're being spit out at a regular pace and I'll have them together and shipping this week. I didn't send tracking numbers this time because there's a shitload of them, 45+, but if you're on the move or something and the last shipping run applies to you, I can send you your number. I expect packages to start hitting the USA on Monday-Tuesday, and Canada on Tuesday-Wednesday in your regular postal mail with the address you gave us in your paypal or otherwise, no customs, as always, 'customs retention' does not mean you're paying customs. It means customs has your package so they can do their job, as they have everything else that comes into your country. I have a ton of long drawn out epic posts I've been meaning to post but the last few pages have been dragging themselves out for no reason beyond the good fit pics and I just don't feel the motivation til I bring the new stuff and feel enlivened about this. I guess nobody wants to make a proper new name for us so I am not seeing something happening there otherwise. The clothes have been on the burner since awhile ago, so they're still coming out and killing it soon. Expect more leather jackets and outers, since that is what I like to make the most. Right now, as Charly is on vacation, and dizzhizz was on vacation before that, there were some slow production times and the email is not moving fast for Q+A sessions. I don't have time to answer tons of questions nowadays, but the answers can be found in this thread or if you just post in here, somebody else will have experience with the product and can post about it if they like. I am getting Bomber questions lately but I don't know what to say beyond 1) don't use the pattern to make something else, 2) the components and materials are the same as they've been beyond the Riri zippers, which are good, and the only choice, and 3) they are solid as ****, no questions and you'll still be blown away when it's in your hands. that is all for Sunday, 4am
redface.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this is kinda bs, loads of people left legit suggestions. more like you just don't like any of them
Uh, yes? That's what he said? Because every suggestion on both SF and sufu is ******* awful?

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Uh, yes? That's what he said? Because every suggestion on both SF and sufu is ******* awful?

Not as awful as Temple of Jawns.

thomas790

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the specifics of placing an order? I just want to buy a simple small zip wallet and need to confirm price and PayPal address. I e-mailed but haven't received a reply. Thanks.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't have time to answer tons of questions nowadays, but the answers can be found in this thread or if you just post in here, somebody else will have experience with the product and can post about it if they like.
I've browsed through the first ~100 pages or so, but couldn't find the answer to my question so I'll post it up.

For the bomber, is it possible to order one without those large pockets?

monkeydoodle

Reaction score
Is there anyway of purchasing a Toj1 Varsity/MA-1 jacket besides B&S?
I would die for that jacket.

Btw, if anyone selling, let me know. I'm a size 46.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How did you guys, who did do it, go about washing your leathers?

jaac

Reaction score
I never posted when i got this couple months ago. ToJ Peacoat, Navy/Navy Leather. Size Small, im 5"9, 65kg. The fit is spot on, great with just an OCBD (in pics) or with a sweater underneat, the collar detailing gets plenty of attention. The coat is warm and i've warn it in 0 degree weather with just a heat-tech underneath and a scarf. Iirc Drew said this was his favourite piece so far, gotta agree.
IMG_2786.jpg
IMG_2788.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
crosspost from leather jacket thread

Decided to stick one of my jackets in the washing machine. Fit a little big before on me so I figure it's not like it'll shrink too much for me after this. Soaking wet right now, might be dry in 2 days so here's hoping it turns out well.
tumblr_l6xf57Tuvt1qbmp06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads