• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos rocking White Denim or Chinos

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Ignore me only at your own peril.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
old fit of mine with white pants
3746142021_8de4d0857e.jpg

IndyJones

Reaction score
I have a pair of Gap 1969's. The leg opening fits over boots, but I wouldn't call them bootcut. Very comfortable pants, with a low rise, and like all white jeans, they end up at the back of the Gap selling for half price or better at this time of year.

I think the photos showing desert boots in this thread look good. thx

slumdawgbillionaire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndyJones
This is a pair of Gap 1969's. You can see the leg opening fits over boots, but I wouldn't call them bootcut. Very comfortable pants, with a low rise, and like all white jeans, they end up at the back of the Gap selling for half price or better at this time of year.

I had this pic from a thread I started about pairing black and white. Most guys thought the boots stood out too much, or rugged boots just don't go with white jeans. (I was at an outdoor party, not going to bars or hanging out at the pool)

Any more thoughts here? I think the photos showing desert boots in this thread look good. thx

How long ago did you get the gap white jean for $14.99?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I guess I might as well post these here, since people might be interested:
APC petit standards, started out barely worn, and then soaked in bleach for about 4 days.

IndyJones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by slumdawgbillionaire
How long ago did you get the gap white jean for $14.99?

It was last August... I think they were like $54, and worked their way down to $9.99. I bought at $15 while there were still some sizes left.

Asherlc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndyJones
It was last August... I think they were like $54, and worked their way down to $9.99. I bought at $15 while there were still some sizes left.

How did you find ones without the ugly contrast stitching?

IndyJones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asherlc
How did you find ones without the ugly contrast stitching?

You are right, these are from TWO years ago. Every year the Gap changes them. These are pure white, but have a 1969 leather patch. I think this year the jeans are all white, but no patch (based on their website). Looks like this year's style is like what I bought on clearance.

Asherlc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tahonng
Just got this year's version. No pics yet. Don't really mind the contrast stitching, it's only on the hem, and I think top block.

A little under $10 right now.

I was just in the SF store a couple days ago, and the ones they had there had the stitching on the back pockets too IIRC which killed it for me. I would definitely use a 40% wednesday coupon on one otherwise.

tahonng

Reaction score
Nope, not those.

Mine does have contrast stitching on the pockets. As well as on the belt loops, the hem, the yoke, fly, coin pocket and inseam. Can't say it's bothered me, and I have to admit, I had to go home and check it out to see all the places it was used.

Originally Posted by slumdawgbillionaire
is this the one you bought?

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...earchCID=25781

it's $49.99 from gap.com

Originally Posted by Asherlc
I was just in the SF store a couple days ago, and the ones they had there had the stitching on the back pockets too IIRC which killed it for me. I would definitely use a 40% wednesday coupon on one otherwise.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davids.adams