• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetminimal

Reaction score
21jq4uu.jpg

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Part fit, part looking for advice. Mostly finished my DB experiment but they put the nipple buttons on the Kent style jacket. Should I go ahead and go with what I originally planned and hack them off? Also kudos to you if you guess which of the two I wore later in the evening. Very, very nice day in Korea today
smile.gif

r25a0w.jpg
35ldlih.jpg

2m804up.jpg
29nxsgi.jpg

Also I got a haircut today so my hair is sorta fucked up and will be for another day or two. Trousers ride a little lower than pictured.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
hahaha same. I don't understand the metal love around here. but I just sulk around listening to godspeed you black emperor so what do I know.
Respect. Probably the closest I get to listening to metal these days is Isis, and I'm only a fan because they are more in the vein of post rock a la GY!BE, they are one of my favourite bands though.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
I like GYBE too but who can say no to **** your guts?
Exactly. Metal is just one of the various genres of music I like, doesn't mean I wasn't spinning f#a# in my basement last night while getting drunk with some friends. Being heavily into one genre of music at the exclusion of all/most others is dumb. I, strangely?, got into metal through progressive rock, I saw Opeth being thrown around as "progressive" and listened to them and was like "I like it, if only there weren't growls!" and now one of my favourite metal bands is Demilich lol

quasky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
doesn't mean I wasn't spinning f#a# in my basement last night while getting drunk with some friends.

sounds like a pretty dour party, dude.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Part fit, part looking for advice. Mostly finished my DB experiment but they put the nipple buttons on the Kent style jacket. Should I go ahead and go with what I originally planned and hack them off? Also kudos to you if you guess which of the two I wore later in the evening. Very, very nice day in Korea today
smile.gif

r25a0w.jpg
35ldlih.jpg

2m804up.jpg
29nxsgi.jpg

Also I got a haircut today so my hair is sorta fucked up and will be for another day or two. Trousers ride a little lower than pictured.

Why did you block out your face in the first two photos, but not the second two?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
aeglus: personally, i would get rid of the nipple buttons. the distance between them and the middle buttons is greater than the distance from the middle ones to the bottom ones. i would say either go with four....or be a little crazy and put on like 12 for a burberry prorsum military like feel. another "different" option would be to have the three that line the underedge of your left lapel
r25a0w.png
r25a0w-1.png

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Get rid of the nipple buttons. It's just not congruent with the other two. IMO a 4 button DB is hard to pull off, I'd go with a 6, but not that six.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming my belief in hacking them off. Getting ripped on in MC but that's nothing new. Suit as a whole is amazingly comfortable and needs some breaking in. Probably going to take it back soon to take in the waist on the trousers since I'm losing weight, and may as well pinch it in the waist a little bit more as well.

lollin at the million button shop

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Getting ripped on in MC but that's nothing new.

what are those clowns foaming at the mouth about?

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
looks pretty good aeglus. definitely go with 4 buttons. I think the whole suit would benefit from a tad more waist supression. the only thing I don't like at all are the lapels

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought the nipple buttons looked awkward and out of place in the first couple pics, but once you put on the tie they totally look like they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads