• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Bro-core.

Also the Aeglus dunks fit is bad. Completely wrong way to wear those, fake or not.

they're just a pair of nikes to me that i go food shopping in or play bball with, guessing you mean I should wear like this:
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Aeglus- Don't you have some uniqlo black t-000 or some cool black cotton gym shorts or something? Would probably look better in addition to a non AA slim fit style tee. If you didn't have tiny feet i'd tell you to ship the fake ricks to me so i could play around with them

I have some super oversized Nike shorts and I wear it with a slim tank while playing bball. It's awesome. Think I'm gonna wear them with some jcrew and a timex watch next and see how much more I can rile up magician.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mattt
Ugh.. I'm so embarrassed about my metal elitist days... it's really lame as ****.. can't stand the people or music anymore

I don't know why so many people on this forum are into it, it can't just be a coincidence.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm also a former metal/hardcore elitist and that last fit is pretty much what I wore in high school all the time just the shirts and jeans were ripped up from shows. Well that and I wore some WWI low boots.

funny though before and after high school I was big on hiphop, and the first cd that I ever bought was doggystyle

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i liek metalocalypse

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
i liek metalocalypse

hahaha same. I don't understand the metal love around here. but I just sulk around listening to godspeed you black emperor so what do I know.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
hahaha same. I don't understand the metal love around here. but I just sulk around listening to godspeed you black emperor so what do I know.

I like GYBE too but who can say no to **** your guts?
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Metal is in my blood, my Father used to open for Cannibal Corpse regularly, I was raised on death metal, gwar, and beavis and butthead.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
beavis and butthead is coming back you know (it'll suck though
frown.gif
)

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus and I would be friends irl.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
i liek metalocalypse

It's funny because a lot of guys I've met in metal/hardcore bands are really, really down-to-earth people. When I was waiting for Jacob Bannon of Converge to sign some **** for me, he was talking to a guy for at least an hour about his dogs and art. Like Magician said, you gotta have a sense of humor about it. Most people realize how ridiculous the lyrics and scene are, but that only makes it easier to be more passionate about it.

You should also check out the anime Detroit Metal City. It's like Metalocalypse, but much, much more funny.

mattt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I don't know why so many people on this forum are into it, it can't just be a coincidence.

It's probably because a lot of people who like metal are nerds, and nerds are more likely to go on the internet to learn how to dress..

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Metal is for socially awkward people. Hence the large SF following.trollin here

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Metal is for socially awkward people. Hence the large SF following.trollin here

Thank god I quoted this and read the part in white, I was about to pull a xenox. Lets just say everyone I know into fashion who used to be into hardcore or metal are usually some of the best dudes to talk to and the few ones who AREN'T socially awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics