• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bows1
thats cheap as ****!

edit - probably will spike at the end tho

i doubt they'll go above 15 000 tbh

huruhonrush-img595x447-1274682388l3jlui22708.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
could do without the brougeing but whatever. as for the sole, i specifically wanted a sole like this for rain, dirt etc yeah, you can untie the zipper from the front it appears, but i think it would look cool with just the zipper undone and jeans tucked in
huruhonrush-img595x447-1274682388fihaip22708.jpg

Poor things, they're so confused about whether they want to be army boots or cowboy boots.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aqhong
Late pass, but holy ****. Somebody needs to link epic posts buried in random threads for those of us who don't regularly wade through the SW&D detritus. Only stumbled upon it via willy's tumblr, of all places, lol.
looking to write some sweet posts for forum cred, but have *tee*-level sense of humor?? ghostwritten posts are available from naaaaaaatte in exchange for clothing many posting package payment plans possible!: -ownage -severe ownage -a story about mr moo lost wandering a desolate post apocalyptic landscape growing larger and larger at a terrifying rate like that fat thing at the end of akira but no one is around and he is entirely alone on the dead infinite planet as his flesh mutates and bubbles expanding ever outward like lurid lard lava. involves a subplot about xenox being trapped helplessly in what appears to be a comically large spiderweb until the camera pans back out and you realize its just a normal sized spiderweb. -and more! inquire today! or don't.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of boots for Uncontrol, I saw these and immediately thought of him (no ****). They even have a cuban heel! Too bad they are like $700+ at retail.

Mr.-Hare-Fall-_-Winter-2010-Lookbook-04.jpg

Mr.-Hare-Fall-_-Winter-2010-Lookbook-06.jpg

Mr.-Hare-Fall-_-Winter-2010-Lookbook-07.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
-a story about mr moo lost wandering a desolate post apocalyptic landscape growing larger and larger at a terrifying rate like that fat thing at the end of akira but no one is around and he is entirely alone on the dead infinite planet as his flesh mutates and bubbles expanding ever outward like lurid lard lava. involves a subplot about xenox being trapped helplessly in what appears to be a comically large spiderweb until the camera pans back out and you realize its just a normal sized spiderweb.

epixx

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
involves a subplot about xenox being trapped helplessly in what appears to be a comically large spiderweb until the camera pans back out and you realize its just a normal sized spiderweb.
I laughed way harder than I care to admit.

T4phage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-a story about mr moo lost wandering a desolate post apocalyptic landscape growing larger and larger at a terrifying rate like that fat thing at the end of akira but no one is around and he is entirely alone on the dead infinite planet as his flesh mutates and bubbles expanding ever outward like lurid lard lava. involves a subplot about xenox being trapped helplessly in what appears to be a comically large spiderweb until the camera pans back out and you realize its just a normal sized spiderweb.
-and more!

do the fagfic
i've provided the gif here.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Appreciate it man, but I don't think I'd rock purple very well.
blush.gif

haha nah man, not suggesting you buy the exact same colour! Just telling you that size 1 MoM blazers fit XS/34 peeps!

Colour is kinda like this:
881092655_q7mbA-M.jpg

And it kinda changes colour depending on angle due to the chambray twill. It is sweet

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ That shade of color looks awesome. I was checking out the same MofM jacket but in black that Blue Owl has but it looks like they only have a size 2 in stock.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Mark McNairy's got some big shoes to fill. Metaphorically speaking of course, cuz I'm assuming Daiki's got some small azn feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads