• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
05.jpg

1-31.jpg

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
100511brog-13.jpg

Why, is that one of those Prince Charles' My Hotel Butler Pressed a Crease into my Sleeves phenomenon I see on the left?

Just teasin' PG
smile.gif

- M

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Meh, a little busy today pandarts

Yeah the more I look at it the more unhappy I become with my shirt selection....should have gone with a solid
confused.gif

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by maomao1980
At first I also think the stance is weird, perhaps too high. However I think the issue is the coat is a bit long for him. In general I think this is the best X#$$@# made jacket I have seen.

"too high" was my impression too- you may be right about the length. Love the lapels.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scruff
PRL? I have the same jam in a 40s and it's mad tight on me =(
Yep. This is a 38 and I had it have it let out to the max at both the side and rear seams.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Threadbearer;3214752 said:
I'd very much appreciate opinions on today's color combination. (The shirt is peach/coral, by the way, regardless of what your monitor may be telling you.)

In particular, I suspect that the pocket square is a weak choice, but I couldn't find anything in my collection that I liked better.

Paisley1.jpg
Here's a thought:

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
I really like your less is more aesthetic.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Threadbearer
This jacket appears to fit you perfectly. Or, at least, it's the way I wish my jackets fit me.
Thank you. I'm pretty happy with the fit of my MTM stuff.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks - They are 100% cashmere - I thought pairing them with a corduroy SC was a no brainer, especially since they had a pattern and the jacket didnt. What would you have done them with instead?
To be honest I'm not totally sure myself, but I'm thinking a jacket in a lighter shade.

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_7673.jpg

Very nice fit.. but what's going on with the jacket sleeves?

Originally Posted by Dylanda
215.jpg

Met mijn excuses voor een beetje Nederlandse directheid:

Are you doing this as a joke? Those trousers are hideous on their own - and utterly inappropriate with the rest. The rest is, incidentally, pretty good (though I'd have gone with a lighter shirt to provide more contrast).

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently you can get pocket squares in colours other than plain white. Who'd have known?

DSC01267.jpg
DSC01268.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics